*NT*HELP ME BUMP MY SWAGG vol. SWAGGALICIOUS

Yo nt i need sum help wit my swagg. Help me out like i alredy get females and get frieesh but i feel like im lacking a inch of swagg in my attitude and walkya digg?
So..swaggafy me NT
(no smart aleck answers plz)

You can start by not saying swaggalicious or swaggafy
laugh.gif

roll.gif
at this thread

Real talk though, you can't coach "swag." You just have to have that air about you, that unspoken confidence that emanates from your personawhenever you walk into a room. My suggestion (especially wit the New Year comin' up) is to strive to be as physically handsome (no 'mo) as you possiblycan. I mean perfect teeth, no acne, get the waves poppin' (if you're black), get in the weight room and do damage... You start this up now and by thesummer you'll have more swag than One-Eyed Willie simply because you'll have more confidence in your physical appearance, word is bond. Clothes andsneakers can only do so much...

Good luck.

Originally Posted by mneezy1

roll.gif
at this thread

Real talk though, you can't coach "swag." You just have to have that air about you, that unspoken confidence that emanates from your persona whenever you walk into a room. My suggestion (especially wit the New Year comin' up) is to strive to be as physically handsome (no 'mo) as you possibly can. I mean perfect teeth, no acne, get the waves poppin' (if you're black), get in the weight room and do damage... You start this up now and by the summer you'll have more swag than One-Eyed Willie simply because you'll have more confidence in your physical appearance, word is bond. Clothes and sneakers can only do so much...

Good luck.

to add to that, your swag is mental. If you think you're that good *$#+, people will feed off that.
What makes you feel like you need pampers? Most of the time you're appearance helps, but isn't the only thing you can do.
I know my swag level climbs when I do good on a test I thought I failed, because it helps me in my head and I'm feeling better.

Like said, you can't coach swag, we can't GIVE you swag, you gotta have it already. Working on yourself is the only way you can help that.

Originally Posted by Globetrotter22

Yo nt i need sum help wit my swagg. Help me out like i alredy get females and get frieesh but i feel like im lacking a inch of swagg in my attitude and walk ya digg?
So..swaggafy me NT
(no smart aleck answers plz)

let us break this down from the top.

1. If you need to be ''swaggafied" you've already lost this race

2. with that spelling you are neither fresh or get females, that's fact.

3. Lacking an inch? Yes, Lance Bass

4. Just go to sleep homie and hope this one dies

smh.gif

I hate Nters who make 2nd account just to make lame threads... Please mods should track down users and ip ban them or ip suspend...
smh.gif
no member should have nomore then 1 account.

I seriously can't tell if this is a real question or a really lame!$+! attempt at being funny and making a "e-name" for yourself. And that'sreally sad

Sneak into a zoo, tie some meat to yourself, jump over the fence, wake up a sleeping lion and try to pet it...

Back
Top Bottom