NT Help me buy a car!

What's up NT, I'm looking to buy my first car, looking at a Nissan Rouge. 

How exactly do I go about this? I hear that you shouldn't pay sticker price, pay all those fee's etc. 

I have 12,000 that I can put down (Do I even let them know that) 

Anyways any tips are appreciated.

Thanks bros

what u do is email all of ur local dealers and try to get prices over email. then after go in to the dealer and tell them how much u wanna pay and compare offers from different dealers

12k down? Forget a Rouge.

You goin new or used? Check out carwoo.com

Last edited:
LOG OFF NOW

NTers will put stupid ideas in your head meanwhile they've never owned a car or made payments on a car or even have more than 20 bucks to their name.

go seek advice from someone who will know their stuff.

Well Im gonna say what I tell everyone. Buying new is a rip off. Get a super nice used car. No payments is where its at. Even if the head or ****** blew up on you (which it won't if you inspect before you buy).. once its fixed its gonna be practically new for $1500 more which is still cheaper in the long run.

Lease if you can... IMO any other way of driving is a waste of money unless its an old classic car that you just want to own ('69 camaro) etc. that said if you must buy, due to credit or little cash on hand, def buy one or two years old. 12k seems to be a good amount for the car you're looking at, I'd get a few years older and pay cash if I can. Buying new is a total waste. Especially if you aren't buying in cash.

I'm against paying car notes so i would pay cash for a nice car if i were in that situation.
Me too. F car notes.

If you have 12K you should just go to an auction and get a car.
There are plenty of auctions that have certified late model cars and offer great warranties.
You can get something really nice for about 8K to 10K.

But I know most people dont want to do this even though these are the EXACT SAME CARS that the used car lots are selling.

Last edited:
I'm against paying car notes so i would pay cash for a nice car if i were in that situation.

i used to be like that

but i was payin so much out of pocket for maintenance, right now i have a car now with a warranty, after this car ill trade back into an audi with warranty

i was payin a grip on maintenance, i dunno nothing wrong with a car note if you can afford it. helps you budget better too.

Back
Top Bottom