NT: Help me deal with this female...vol. i'm sprung

Just wait it out son. What's the rush?
nerd.gif

just ignore her fam, maybe if she realizes she doesn't have you on a leash anymore she'll start actually caring about your feelings, this is a stretch though because girls like that are cold and heartless. my bet is to just move on, it's hard cause you're really diggin' her, but the way she's actin', would you really wanna be with a person that flakes on you or can't even make the time to come through?

no pics? whats really good

but seriously, you're getting played, some chicks live to do this, they just enjoy some dude feeling them although she don't really have feelings.

I hope you get hurt really bad, and it takes you a long %+% time to recover. That way, you'll learn to never put yourself in a position like that ever again.

Goodnight.

I had a situation similar to this my freshman year, she's just leading you on bro.

This chick would always call/text or talk on MySpace (back when it was poppin')

Then when I tried to ask her out she gave me some "I just got out of a relationship" BS.

Then the chick had a BF like two weeks later and didn't even tell me
frown.gif

I found out when I went to her profile and it changed to
"In A Relationship"
roll.gif

My heart was crushed
laugh.gif
...but I took the L and kept it movin, which is my advice to you
smile.gif

sounds like she's an attention +*!%% bro. Hate to brake it to you but it sounds like you are "plan B" and only to hang out with if other plans fall through. you need to shake this chick with the quickness

OP- You have to post pics of her, otherwise you will get no help from NT. That's just how it works. Its the rules.

Pics

and SHE DOES NOT LIKE YOU !@!#! ! If she did she would be hanging out with you, plain and simple. Stop acting like a lost puppy. Move on son you will never smash.

-The Juice

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Sounds like she just likes the attention. Although, you said you really like her, there's no sense putting in that much work and you're the only one trying to make things work. I think it's clear she doesn't really care.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I say give it another try, and if she pulls the same thing, don't contact her anymore. If it ends up that she actually does miss you, she'll call / text you.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I agree with this dude. Ignore her "advances" and look elsewhere. [/color]

Originally Posted by Truballa101

it sucks cuz I wanna know what's going on right now!
there's some good advice here but all of you are saying i should "wait" til she makes a move that shows interest.

should I just be straight up and ask her whats good? or should i just tell her RIGHT NOW that she's messed up? or should i just be patient and wait to see if she comes through?

Nah, don't make any move on her. And don't wait on her. Go smash some other chick.
You can't be on that sensitive !+$% with some girl you've never been involved with.

The next time she text you "I miss you, I wanna hang out" you text her back "Nah, I ain't got time" or "Nah, you a flake."

Put her in her place. Girls need to be treated mean from time to time.

I bet when you act like a jerk, she'll come running.

I SPEAKS THE TRUTH!!!! 
smokin.gif

she's gonna eventually gonna notice that i put that wall up...

do I tell her like it is and let her know why i'm actin different (part of me thinks its a childish to argue about such an OBVIOUS situation)?
or do i just ignore her all together?

she's gonna eventually gonna notice that i put that wall up...

do I tell her like it is and let her know why i'm actin different (part of me thinks its a childish to argue about such an OBVIOUS situation)?
or do i just ignore her all together?
indifferent.gif

You can't be on that sensitive !+$% with some girl you've never been involved with.

The next time she text you "I miss you, I wanna hang out" you text her back "Nah, I ain't got time" or "Nah, you a flake."

Put her in her place. Girls need to be treated mean from time to time.

I bet when you act like a jerk, she'll come running.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Take this advice.. Secondly, get some more women in your phone book so you can stop with this 'I'm sprung" nonsense.[/color]
smh.gif

Cliffnotes:
1)girl says she misses me and wants to see me (monthly basis type $+%)
2)i like her
3)i get my hopes up
4)i ask her to hang
5)75% of the time, she'll say shes "busy" and never try to make up for it
6) repeat to step 1
mad.gif

7) I DIDN'T POST PICS!!!

WHAT DO I DO?

You should post a pic! You're welcome for the advice.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

I know girls like that. Thing is... I always end up forgetting about them before I even remember that we were supposed to hang out. Chances are, they're doing the same to you.

SHE GOT A DUDE, G...

SHE JUST USE YOU TO MAKE HER FEEL GOOD WHEN THAT %*#!@ TALK GREASY TO HER...

I WOULD SAY TAKE THE L AND MOVE ON...

but it aint that easy....

the fastest way to move on is go and holla at some other chickies...

cuz them kindergarden feelings are hard to get over...

best way to keep it movin is go holla at some other chickes...

Originally Posted by handullz

SHE GOT A DUDE, G...

SHE JUST USE YOU TO MAKE HER FEEL GOOD WHEN THAT %*#!@ TALK GREASY TO HER...

I WOULD SAY TAKE THE L AND MOVE ON...

but it aint that easy....

the fastest way to move on is go and holla at some other chickies...

cuz them kindergarden feelings are hard to get over...

best way to keep it movin is go holla at some other chickes...

definitely gonna move on but like I've been sayin...i think she's gonna find a way to stick around..
I tried to dead this relationship a while ago when I went away to college. she pulled the same *#@# and I never got to meet up with her before I left 
mad.gif

i was heated and distraught for a while cuz I was so far away and nothing I could do about it...

I ignored her and was soo close to getting over her. THEN she hit me up with that text and I went back to square one 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. <--i still regret allowing her back in my life...

Back
Top Bottom