NT - Help Me Decide on New Car Vol. Totaled

first of all you should invest in getting better trees, the whip can wait. I hope you weren't on that struggle reggie while you got into the accident b

fam, everyone knows Range Rovers are time bombs... sure da ML (now GLE) is C class of benz trucks, but depending on da trim, its actually is superior.

plus benz got more perceived brand value...Land rover been passed around like a neighborhood thot for a couple years.
I would say the gle is the e class of mb trucks, and glc is the c class, gls the s class. Coworker just got a gle 63, very nice. Overall i agree with you ranges are trash.

In that gle size and price range i would consider sq5

trim selection of da model aka da ish that actually matters i.e. "whats da difference between a 4.0 & a 4.6?, 30-40k caulk sealer, beat it".

lets break it down though...da GLE/ML is basically a sauced up jeep grand cherokee since they share da same platform.

if u wanted to outshine your boss but not do it overtly, you get da top trim of a regular brand/sports brand (that jeep hellcat almost 90k)

what's your budget anyways?

I don’t necessarily want to outshine my boss.
I mean her and her husband drive Kias or some **** like that and they probably bring in over $400K combined income.

I was looking at that GLE coupe as a way to stay in the family but get something different than what I’ve had for almost 5 years.

Some of you may have heard but I have typically been a lease cat. Trying to keep payments in $600 range.
At this point I absolutely refuse to go above $700 in payments.

Couple questions
1. Where is the car located
2. Miles?
3. Year
4. How much will the insurance will sell it back to yiu for?
5. Did the airbags deploy

1. Insurance got that now
2. 6k miles (a baby)
3. 2018
4. Not buying it back from insurance
5. Airbags did not deploy

I jumped the curb. All the damage was under the car.
Never thought it would’ve been a total loss.

Tough L to start the year.

I would say the gle is the e class of mb trucks, and glc is the c class, gls the s class. Coworker just got a gle 63, very nice. Overall i agree with you ranges are trash.

In that gle size and price range i would consider sq5

People say anything.

How are Ranges Trash?

People say anything.

How are Ranges Trash?
They break down and are not reliable like most british cars even though it is owned by an Indian company, TATA

If he's leasing, it's not an issue since it will be under warranty. European luxury cars are throw away cars. You only lease them while under warranty and get rid of them when warranty is about to be over. Planned obsolescence

They break down and are not reliable like most british cars even though it is owned by an Indian company, TATA

If he's leasing, it's not an issue since it will be under warranty. European luxury cars are throw away cars. You only lease them while under warranty and get rid of them when warranty is about to be over. Planned obsolescence

I don’t really be too concerned about long term issues since I be in and out these.

Range will probably be my ceiling tho as least as my job currently stands.
Still couple years away from that tho in terms of work.

As for the people asking about the office aspect of it, these white folk just think differently, b.

They are perfectly fine with their Honda Pilots and RAV4s.
When you pull up in unecessary luxury, just helps them build a certain perception of you.
Sometimes you gotta live and die by that perception you help create.

The game is the game.

Camry was my first car ever.
Went through hell and back with that *****.

And NH speaks facts.
Camrys get waved down left and right in NYC.

I don’t really be too concerned about long term issues since I be in and out these.

Range will probably be my ceiling tho as least as my job currently stands.
Still couple years away from that tho in terms of work.

As for the people asking about the office aspect of it, these white folk just think differently, b.

They are perfectly fine with their Honda Pilots and RAV4s.
When you pull up in unecessary luxury, just helps them build a certain perception of you.
Sometimes you gotta live and die by that perception you help create.

The game is the game.
Not to knock you but white folks understand the game that sadly alot of us minorities don't. I understand everyone wants the nice things in life but that flossing ain't it. Save your money. Build some wealth and give yourself peace of mind to not have your future at the mercy of others.

Alot of these rich people drive basic cars for a reason. Don't make yourself a target for fake people. You mentioned your boss makes six figures but drives a kia. He/she understands the game.

Small Sporty- Golf R
Pick Up - Tacoma or F150
Luxury SUV - Cant really go wrong with Audi, Porsche, or Benz (stupid maintenance cost tho)
Muscle - cherokee hellcat
Big Sedan/ estate - RS7 or amg e63 wagon
economy - camry/avalon

really dont think its that hard of a choice with new merc money

Cop da Jeep Gladiator

jg1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom