NT - Help me make a Gamertag Vol. NotCreativeEnough

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by Kahlow

Billy bloodBath,Just stop dude. You're wasting your time trying to explain anything to her.Carry on.
WINNER! WINNER! WINNER! 
Congratulations, you have contributed nothing to this thread!

Tah-tah 
laugh.gif
Tah-tah. That's cute... unlike your avatar. You are quite dense, yeah? 

Billy bloodBath,Just stop dude. You're wasting your time trying to explain anything to her.Carry on.
WINNER! WINNER! WINNER! 

Tah-tah 
laugh.gif

I'm dense because scabies killed Anne Frank while the Nazis were indirectly the cause? That's like saying Hitler's parents were the reason for Anne Frank's death because if they didn't birth him, he would have never been born, therefore there would be no Nazis.

Come on guys.

I'm dense because scabies killed Anne Frank while the Nazis were indirectly the cause? That's like saying Hitler's parents were the reason for Anne Frank's death because if they didn't birth him, he would have never been born, therefore there would be no Nazis.

Come on guys.

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

WINNER! WINNER! WINNER! 

Tah-tah 
laugh.gif
30b36sh.gif

WINNER! WINNER! WINNER! 

Tah-tah 
laugh.gif
30b36sh.gif

Come on guys.

If you don't see how the Nazis were involved with Anne Frank's death, then yes... you are particularly dense... even for this message board. 

Come on guys.

If you don't see how the Nazis were involved with Anne Frank's death, then yes... you are particularly dense... even for this message board. 

Did you not just quote me saying that the Nazis were indirectly the cause?

I never said that the Nazis weren't involved, but they didn't kill her.

roll.gif
Leave it up to the sensitive little boys on NT to turn a thread about GT's into a discussion about the way one little girl died decades before they were even born.

roll.gif
Leave it up to the sensitive little boys on NT to turn a thread about GT's into a discussion about the way one little girl died decades before they were even born.

roll.gif
Leave it up to the hyper-active attention seeker trying to contribute to a thread and carry on an argument when they know good and well that they've been disproved and only perch up on daddy's lap to squawk a tone that will never be heard, and rightfully so.
smile.gif
Your argument is invalid and the more you attempt to justify your derelict arguments, the more you appear (and seemingly rightfully so) to be a buffoon. 
Good day. 

roll.gif
Leave it up to the hyper-active attention seeker trying to contribute to a thread and carry on an argument when they know good and well that they've been disproved and only perch up on daddy's lap to squawk a tone that will never be heard, and rightfully so.
smile.gif
Your argument is invalid and the more you attempt to justify your derelict arguments, the more you appear (and seemingly rightfully so) to be a buffoon. 
Good day. 

roll.gif
smile.gif
Good day. 
On the contrary, I know I'm right. You haven't made any valid points what-so-ever to my "argument". Only thing you've contributed is your assumptions that I'm an attention seeker and that I have an ugly avy. 

You're a winner
roll.gif

Have a pleasant weekend.

roll.gif
smile.gif
Good day. 
On the contrary, I know I'm right. You haven't made any valid points what-so-ever to my "argument". Only thing you've contributed is your assumptions that I'm an attention seeker and that I have an ugly avy. 

You're a winner
roll.gif

Have a pleasant weekend.

Sheesh, im sitting her with 1600 gotdamn microsoft points waiting for a clever gamertag suggestion and you losers are arguing about the holocaust.... what that smell like?

I might roll with Ruxxx's idea Flank Lucas...

Sheesh, im sitting her with 1600 gotdamn microsoft points waiting for a clever gamertag suggestion and you losers are arguing about the holocaust.... what that smell like?

I might roll with Ruxxx's idea Flank Lucas...

Back
Top Bottom