NT, Help me make the best out this situation I've been put in. Vol. Spring Break *WITH PICS*

What's up fam

Went to Panama for spring break for my first time last year with a group of my boys and needless to say I had a blast. Got drunk, yambs, all that good stuff. Literally had a time of my life. I wanted to do the same with this year ( go with a group of my boys) but due to people having obligations/priorities that wasn't able to happen this year.

This year I'm going to Panama for 5 days w/ 2 of my boys and 4 other girls (all of which are bad) and we're staying in a pretty dope condo. Cool. Only problem is one of my boys who was going and was my SOLID wingman just bailed on me due to a management promotion at work. Kind of killed the vibe of the whole trip. Now it's just me and my other boy who I love like a brother but he's just flat out not good with the opposite sex. He's older, chubby, sloppier, etc. He knows how to have a good time though. Basically I don't have a wingman and now it just feels like the trip is going to be boring with me just going with another dude. The only thing I'm really looking forward to now is this one chick who's staying with us who I've been kinda messing with and I have a good chance of smashing. Other than, I'm trying to figure out how this trip is going to map out.

So NT, What would you do in this situation? I'm trying to be optimistic and just go out there with a "YOLO" attitude but I feel like the odds might be against me on this one.

Cliffs:

-Was supposed to go on SB with 2 of my boys and a group of girls

-One of my boys flopped

-Trip might be awkward/boring now

-Yambs will possibly be harder to acquire with no wingman

I'm messin with the light skin on

Last edited:
Post pics of the girls

You're going to Panama with 4 hot chicks and one sloppy chubby friend. I don't see the problem just cuz your wingman aint with you. More yambs for you.

If you really need another dude with you to help facillitate the acquiring of yambs just work off the other dude as best as you can. Get him or them drunk.

Post pics of the girls.

Last edited:
Post pics of the girls

You're going to Panama with 4 hot chicks and one sloppy chubby friend. I don't see the problem just cuz your wingman aint with you. More yambs for you.

If you really need another dude with you to help facillitate the acquiring of yambs just work of the other dude as best as you can. Get him or them drunk.

Post pics of the girls.

that sums it up nicely :nerd:

seriously tho girls can be great wingmen to grab other joints, u just gotta be suave wit it. You'll be straight.

Last edited:
1. Hook up with local rapper/drug dealer
2. Rob unsuspecting spring breakers
3. ????
4. PROFIT

i read title and thought perhaps you caught std eating chicks out on the beach or something...this really cant be classified as a problem...make the most of it...if need be drink and smoke are great wingmen...dont say much but the intended mood and outcome will be had

Am I missing something here?  You're going to Panama with your boy and FOUR girls, where's the problem?  Tell him straight up, one of the girls thinks he's cute, but he needs to switch up his style and stop being sloppy.  I'm the friend that's brutally honest, so it's not a big deal to me to tell my friends to wear cologne and clothes that fit...

Op I'll go with u. Just let me know when and ill be your wingman. I'll smash all 4 chicks before the trip is over. :smile:

I don't understand what you're seeking in this thread...

Either go get yambs or stay home

Last edited:
I don't understand what you're seeking in this thread...

Either go get yambs or stay home
roll.gif

Hmmmm my boy hit me up two days ago about going to Panama for spring break.... I could be your wingman op. Since it will only cost me only $120 to go... What school u go to anyway op

Yo quick question, no hate but is girl's left tit kinda pointing way off to the side? Her nip that is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom