NT, help me out, it's for a good cause

I work at a Boys and Girls Club in Flint, MI. Basically, we bring kids ages 7-17 off of the streets and give them the chance to play basketball, football,XBOX 360s, Wiis and a large assortment of things to do. We feed them and the community at different times of the day, sometimes coming out of our own pockets.We try to create a safe environment that's educational, but still filled with fun. We also do a lot of things regarding Planned Parenthood and whatnot.Basically, if you click the youtube link below, it gives our Boys and Girls Club video a view. Our video is competing with other clubs, so basically, your viewcould help us out a lot in the long run. Grand prize is $2500, so that's what we're shooting for. All I ask is that you click the link and give usanother view. You don't even have to watch it. And no, I'm not it in, so no PYP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEAUe5b7LhI

Oh, and if you shoot me a PM after clicking the video, I might send you some of the interesting pics I've accumulated over the years. Take it as a signof appreciation.

If you have preferences, put them in the pm

thanks for the support. like i said, if you all pm me, i got you in the morning. I've gotta tests to study for lol

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I was going to come in here and say "No" but I actually read what youwrote. Good luck man[/color]
pimp.gif

Clicked.

That little dude that did the back flip was crankin' out some push-ups!

That's a cool thing you are doing; keep up the good work!

Haha thanks for the support, keep clicking! And if you send me the pm first, I'll send you some stuff.
If you have preferences put it in the pm i guess.
Just remember it's for a good cause.
Thanks to everyone who clicked. If you sent a pm, you should have my reply in your inbox

Back
Top Bottom