NT help me out on choosing some new wheels. Vol classic JDM choices.

Ok guys its about that time to get some new wheels for the Supra.  Im torn between two models so let me know what you guys think. 

First is the TE37 Tokyo Time Attack

Pros- Classic design, looks really good on a Supra, Forged wheels (very strong), lighter than the Works

Cons- Much prefer a flat black or gunmetal if the lips were polished but I cant customize it.  They are almost 1k more than than the Work wheels and they only come in 19s

Second is the Work Meister 3 pc matte gunmetal

Pros- Classic design, I can customize my size, color and offset.  Cheaper than the volks. Deeper rear lip, have the choice of 18s or 19s

Cons- Cast wheel which isnt as strong as forged, they are heavier.

And just to compare these on a BMW as well go to this link and you'll find it on a m3

http://www.iputinwork.com/?m=200906&paged=4

Heres also a wild card I am also considering

Work Meister 2 piece bronze with a matte bronze center

So these will be going on a 97 white supra.  My car's fenders in the rear have been cut and its lowered.  Supras can handle an aggressive offset but nothing like a bmw or 350z can handle.  Lower than a 30+ offset will require some major stretching or fender mods, not looking to do that.  This is the reason I cannot do 18 inch te37s because volk does not make them favorable for a supra.  So keep in mind the aggressiveness of these wheels will not look exactly like those bmw's above. 

Any opinions are appreciated.

Thanks

Option A
smokin.gif

i dk your bolt patter nbut i have a set of bbs style 5s 5x120 17x8 et20 for sale
pimp.gif
hahah. but supra though? nice car man

Originally Posted by jayswisz

i dk your bolt patter nbut i have a set of bbs style 5s 5x120 17x8 et20 for sale
pimp.gif
hahah. but supra though? nice car man

Nice wheels but they wouldnt work.  Supras are 5x114 and have a staggered setup.  Something like 18x9.5 front and 18x10.5 or even 18x11.

@WaitWut- Yah man those are some clean supras right there.
pimp.gif
  I always have been a Volk fan but something about Work meisters on a Supra has me torn. 

behold the holy ness of the oopra
nerd.gif
<---(intentional misspelling) , op i think the first ones are nice but if the others are more customizable and you prefer the gun-metal finish then you should go with what your looking for and saving a penny isn't to bad either in these times of economic hardship

I say throw bbs lm's on everything 
laugh.gif
but for your choices I say get the 3 piece meisters. Got to love the stepped lip and the finish on them and plus it's a 3 piece so if anything gets damaged its cheaper and easier to fix or if you get bored with color take em apart to get the faces dipped in another color or powder coated, maybe even do something crazy with the lips like having them painted copper if you feel like

I really loving a lot of Work rims...the eurolines dh, euroline sl, equips etc... Im a fan of the 3 pc work meister s1 myself.... TE37's are timeless so those are a close second.

Work Meister 2 piece bronze with a matte bronze center would be my vote.

honestly, as much as i love TE's. that %%@%% to the point of bein played out. i would go with meisters. or at least consider vs-xx's.

CCW Classics or WORK Meister S1 both gunmetal, TE37s are nice but I don't like them on Supras for some reason.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

As much as I see TEs online I rarely see them in person.

Same
laugh.gif

Ive seen one set, and I dont even think they were TE's. Looked more like the grids. But I would go with those Works.

Back
Top Bottom