NT, help me pick out a new CAMERA vol. point-and-shoot upgrader

I'm going to Disney World this summer and I'm looking for a camera that's more serious than a point and shoot, but not nearly as large as a DSLR.  I noticed the last time that I went that my point and shoot takes pretty bad nighttime shots, which are kind of important for the fireworks and stuff.  I've done some research but all these CNET reviews, for some reason, just make me skeptical.
So basically, I'm looking for a decent compact system (?) camera that will run me, let's say, no more than $450-500 (give or take if it's really worth it.)

Right now, I'm looking at the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3, which seems to have some pretty good features at a decent price point.  Pretty small, also. 

panasonic_lumix_dmc_gf3-e1307973399168.png

http://reviews.cnet.com/digital-cameras/panasonic-lumix-dmc-gf3/4505-6501_7-34834956.html

Fam why not just get a GoPro Hero 2???....joint fits in your pocket, incredible resolution, does 170 degree HD video, waterproof, practically indestructible and is just 300$!...trust me when in vacation the last thing you want to jug around is a DSLR....is happen to me millions of times, I'm buying the GoPro

Back
Top Bottom