NT help me step my mackin game up!

ight heres the deal lately ive been on a crazy slump mackin it to girls at parties. last semester i was doin straight pullin numbers with ease but now for somereason i cant do !+!$. i go to parties and just end up postin up talkin to my boys, im not really scared to aproach girls i just dont know what to say to starta conversation plus once im in a conversation unless the girl is madd cool the conversation is always pretty short just the usual whats your name? where youfrom? all that dumb stuff then it pretty much ends after that. so what is some of your techniques to start conversations with girls at parties and stay in adecent conversation?, besides whipping it out

http://pickupartist2casting.com/browse/whos_winning

Better sign up quick!

Anyway just think of more interesting things to ask her besides the usual small talk. Tell a few stories about yourself (be a good story teller who has emotionor else she will get bored) that are interesting and show you are an alpha guy. Ask about stuff like when was the first time she got drunk and if she has anyfunny stories. Any tatooes etc. Just dont make it sound like an interview or worse an interrogation.

Sounds like your best days are behind you. Might as well just stay in and study on weekends

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Sounds like your best days are behind you. Might as well just stay in and study on weekends

laugh.gif

Man just be yaself. Say the first thing that come to ya head. Get that "what's your name, where you from" mess out ya head. That don't comeuntil the end after you done sparked it up. You gota just ask some random !%+. Say something funny. Ask what she into, what she drinkin? Tell a story about yougettin so trashed b4 if so. Make it funny, interesting. Ask her is she enjoyin herself / what does she have planned afterwards...If yall drinkin of course shegone wana eat later. Ask her if her and her friends wana go get sumthin to eat or anything. You don't gota trick off... everybody just hit the same afterhours joint. F gettin numbers. Give em yours. So if she calls you know she might be interested.

i knew this woud be worthless askin a bunch of virgin hypebeasts

the only responses you get are ducktales and people trying to hard to be funny

good lookin out to the people actually tryin to help the cause though
laugh.gif

No problem.. But the first key is to take "Mackin" out the title. Your asking for 120 immature responses.
pimp.gif

man, you're already @ parties...just mingle...it's that simple...and dont let no female intimidate you...they're people just like you

shoot the *%%$, chew the fat, blow your knows. let her ask you the questions. do the 21 questions when she's actually feeling you. not no meet and greetcan i get your number and run back to the corner.

i wasnt being serious when i said "mackin" neither do i ever use it in a serious way, i just couldnt think of a better word at the time

Back
Top Bottom