NT Help me surprise my mom for her birthday

My moms birthday is tomorrow, so I'm driving to my parents house(5 hour drive) in the morning.  Already told her I couldn't make it because I would be busy.  If I'm going to make the drive, then I want to be creative and surprise her when I get there.
Any ideas? 

get her a digital frame and make a big +*+ slideshow of the best pictures you can find of you with her sine you were little till now.....mothers go crazy over pictures of ther kids.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

get her a digital frame and make a big +*+ slideshow of the best pictures you can find of you with her sine you were little till now.....mothers go crazy over pictures of ther kids.

Thanks, I really like this idea. Just don't think I'll have the time to do it.

-get her a memorable gift
-call her and say you tried to make it but can't (kills any idea of you surprising her)
-just pop out of nowhere and surprise her

get a novelty car horn, so when you pull up you honk the horn and its some weird sign then she'll look outside and be like omg my sons here

Whatever you do make sure your dad is in on it.
If they think they have a free crib you might walk in on some birthday sex. Some things cannot be unseen.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

get a novelty car horn, so when you pull up you honk the horn and its some weird sign then she'll look outside and be like omg my sons here
roll.gif
 Not sure why I laughed but I did.

Originally Posted by blackngold1z

Whatever you do make sure your dad is in on it.
If they think they have a free crib you might walk in on some birthday sex. Some things cannot be unseen.
dead

Do what I did to my mom the other day.
Act like you're breaking in.

I got off work early and when I got to the door I decided "@+%% it" I grabbed the handle as hard as I could and start pulling and pushing on the door, I heard a scramble then the dog started flipping out.

I unlocked the door and she was already at the back door with a knife and her phone, ready to take off.

My original idea was to cover my face with my shirt and hop the fence and get in through the back.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Do what I did to my mom the other day.
Act like you're breaking in.

I got off work early and when I got to the door I decided "@+%% it" I grabbed the handle as hard as I could and start pulling and pushing on the door, I heard a scramble then the dog started flipping out.

I unlocked the door and she was already at the back door with a knife and her phone, ready to take off.

My original idea was to cover my face with my shirt and hop the fence and get in through the back.
worse
son

ever

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom