NT HELP NEEDED: EXPEDITED PASSPORT INFORMATION

Has anybody here obtained an expedited passport through either a regional passport application facility (in less than 5 business days), or a website advertising "expedited passport service in as little as 24-48 hours"? Here's an example of the latter that I'm highly considering. Please note that I am trying to obtain a new passport by this Friday, for travel from Detroit Metro to Cancun. Thank you in advance NT for your responses.

dude, contact your local senator and or congressman, do NOT go through something on the web. explain the situation, have EVERYTHING you need, birth certificate, ID, secondary form of ID, money ready blah blah blah, and they should help you.

Thanks neukicks. Anybody have any more plausible suggestions/experience with expedited passport services?

Thanks Diego. I just booked my passport application appointment for tomorrow morning at the Detroit Regional Passport Agency, which actually issues same-day passports. It's going to cost a bit of change, but fortunately this time next week I'll be reclining on a beach somewhere in sunny Cancun! *knocks on wood*

not sure where you live but if you live in nyc, go to the government passport agency  in Manhattan. I got mine the same day.
regardless your city should have an official government passport agency. so look it up

Back
Top Bottom