NT HELP - VOTE FOR MY NONPROFIT ORG (NIKE GRANT) CURRENTLY 2ND PLACE IN THE NATION !!

Hey NT,

I started a nonprofit org called Baskets 4 Hope in 2007 after a close friendof mine was murdered in San Francisco. We host athletic events to empower inner-city youth in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Las Vegas. Nike recently unveiledan initiative called Back Your Block which is awarding financial grants to organizations like ours which use sports to improve the lives of youth. This grantwill allow us to host our inaugural Leadership Academy next May. I just turned 21 and most of our staff is still in college so this financial support willallow us to expand our services to inner-city youth in our community and hopefully a community near you in the future.

If you have a second to check out or website or even vote for us, it would be much appreciated. Voting is free and they only ask for your email address. Thelink to vote is: Nike Back Your Block: Baskets 4 Hope

Thank you very much. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or if you'd like to help in anyway.

If you want to help in anyway (possibly throw an event in your own city, host a fundraiser, know someone who can donate athletic goods, etc) then PM me...Ireally appreciate it - I am confident this Nike grant will help us change a lot of lives next summer.

Voted. This is a great thing to do. I'm glad to see people helping out, especially like this.

i was gonna come tell you to post nudes like jayed but its for the kids and myt loves the kids...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i was gonna come tell you to post nudes like jayed but its for the kids and myt loves the kids...

laugh.gif
Good luck though OP on this
pimp.gif

Stocks...i just finished watching the Godfather series...great set of movies

Lets go NT, keep the votes coming in, help our homie out

Back
Top Bottom