NT...High School Senior year?? vol. how was it?/is it so far?

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Class of '10
pimp.gif
yup

so far its cool for me, been pretty chill

it'll get better once I start driving to school
pimp.gif

Man, this is my final year as well.. Just got my schedules and everything. I thought I'd feel more enthusiastic, but so far nothing has really sparked,since it is only the first week of school.

I'm just stoked to be a returning senior on the basketball team.. Bad thing is, I twisted my shoulder and tryouts ar next week lol. Anyways, I'menjoying this week so far, almost every class is stacked with friends and buddies.

Originally Posted by drock2010

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Class of '10
pimp.gif
yup

so far its cool for me, been pretty chill

it'll get better once I start driving to school
pimp.gif
yea i feel you on this
pimp.gif
I already have my own whip, but thefools who run the driving test in my province are all on strike
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

My senior year was boring besides winning state. I had AP classes and worked hard the whole year. But please believe i made up for it in college....

Spent my Senior year at the Rival HS. Got kicked out of the other one after 3 years but at least some of my boys that got wrapped with me transferred theretoo. It was aight, wasn't into School at all, waited till Graduation and bounced. If I could take that all back now though...
smh.gif

im in my senior yeah now and it is the best thing in the world and i love it im the only one with a car of his own and no hooptie the only white kid on VARSITYbasketball and still the freshest kid in school man i love hs

Originally Posted by chino905

Senior Year of High School was the Best Year. Senioritis, Senior Trip, Prom, slacking during classes, cutting class without a care, chillin all day in the lunchroom, signing year books, graduation... damn it was great.

man I was on my womanizer steez senior year.

I just had soo much to work this, and chicks was fallin left n right.....

Only thing I miss bout back then....

My senior year was the best by far!.. I had 2 gym classes and 2 study halls cuz I had all my difficult classes taken care of the first 3 years.

Dont take it for granted cuz it only goes down hill from here. More work, more responsibility, and more stress.

Have fun!

Originally Posted by THEFRESHESTWHITEBOY301

im in my senior yeah now and it is the best thing in the world and i love it im the only one with a car of his own and no hooptie the only white kid on VARSITY basketball and still the freshest kid in school man i love hs

just cuz ur a high school senior doesn't mean you can grave-dig
grin.gif

Senior year was fun. i basically did what i wanted to do the whole year but still got my work done. Senior projects hurt me though. but i made it fun. I threwa fashion show for my whole school.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by THEFRESHESTWHITEBOY301

im in my senior yeah now and it is the best thing in the world and i love it im the only one with a car of his own and no hooptie the only white kid on VARSITY basketball and still the freshest kid in school man i love hs

just cuz ur a high school senior doesn't mean you can grave-dig
grin.gif

I'm mad he's bragging about being on Varsity and he's a senior. Isn't that like, the norm?

If you're a senior and still playing JV? you FAIL!

Back
Top Bottom