NT how can i make my hair grow faster?

ive heard of products like doo gro and mane and tale horse shampoo, but dose anyone have any experience with them or know how long they take to work?

roll.gif
roll.gif

How about I give you an Abe Lincoln? That'll increase the amount of hair on your head...

- Tical.

i heard fapping makes ur hair grow faster. makes sense b/c it stimulates your hormones increasing the speed in which hair grows at. i used to make fun of thiskid who masterbates a lot in hs cause his hair used to grow out pretty fast. so i guess it's true. have fun going at it you have an excuse now.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

i heard fapping makes ur hair grow faster. makes sense b/c it stimulates your hormones increasing the speed in which hair grows at. i used to make fun of this kid who masterbates a lot in hs cause his hair used to grow out pretty fast. so i guess it's true. have fun going at it you have an excuse now.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

heard fapping makes ur hair grow faster. makes sense b/c it stimulates your hormones increasing the speed in which hair grows at

no wonder my hair cut only last a week.

me too... cant get it to grow faster..... im in the white man fro stage

can anyone advise me a haircut that will "prepare" my hair for letting it grow out, specially the sideburns..... looks like i got ear muffs on
frown.gif
.... btw im hispanic with curly hair.

damm i seen this topic posted about 8 times now.....i heard mayonaise my help a lot of protein to the hair or i think it was what someone told me never triedit tho

how about growing facial hair? And please don't say bukkake, because I ain't doing that

Originally Posted by ThiPham

damm i seen this topic posted about 8 times now.....i heard mayonaise my help a lot of protein to the hair or i think it was what someone told me never tried it tho

Not regular jarred mayo. You need to make it from scratch. Egg yolk and olive oil. Salt and lemon juice optional lol. But seriously, jarred mayo won'twork, no lie. I've never tried it, but I've heard it works with growing and fixing damage or some jazz like that.

smh.gif
@ all these dudes telling the OP that semen helps. My girl's mom works in a beauty salon and she told me that if you have to smear mayonnaise all overyour head, put slices of balogna on it as well and stay under the sun for an hour.

Originally Posted by Purple Face

smh.gif
@ all these dudes telling the OP that semen helps. My girl's mom works in a beauty salon and she told me that if you have to smear mayonnaise all over your head, put slices of balogna on it as well and stay under the sun for an hour.

i thought i was the only person that knew this, works wonders after i get tired of having a shaved head.

plus you have a hell of a sandwich after you're done.

Originally Posted by GREENREDGREEN

Originally Posted by Purple Face

smh.gif
@ all these dudes telling the OP that semen helps. My girl's mom works in a beauty salon and she told me that if you have to smear mayonnaise all over your head, put slices of balogna on it as well and stay under the sun for an hour.

i thought i was the only person that knew this, works wonders after i get tired of having a shaved head.

plus you have a hell of a sandwich after you're done.

cosign i used to do this before i would get my hair braided to have longer hang time i even gained a few pounds

Back
Top Bottom