NT, how did technology advance so quickly within the last hundred years?!

Are we currently in a technological revolution? Is there no limit to what technology can achieve? Are we using alien technology? Thank God for air conditioning. But really, it's crazy to think that man has been here for thousands of years and yet only in the last century have we really progressed.

Are we currently in a technological revolution? Is there no limit to what technology can achieve? Are we using alien technology? Thank God for air conditioning. But really, it's crazy to think that man has been here for thousands of years and yet only in the last century have we really progressed.

I feel it's just snow balling

goes faster and faster.... I feel it's kinda slowing down cause things are just being repackaged

I feel it's just snow balling

goes faster and faster.... I feel it's kinda slowing down cause things are just being repackaged

OP why you gotta make a man sad by making me think about all the nice stuff people are gonna have in the future.

I mean we got Iphones but there gonna have flying cars and whatever else.

OP why you gotta make a man sad by making me think about all the nice stuff people are gonna have in the future.

I mean we got Iphones but there gonna have flying cars and whatever else.

alien visitation, cant you see how after roswell lots of new technology camoe out including stealth

alien visitation, cant you see how after roswell lots of new technology camoe out including stealth

Its not the last 100 years, its about the last 250-300 years. Its basically since we got our economic incentive system set up properly. That and the implementation of intellectual property laws starting in the UK and ultimately spreading throughout the world helped to make it so that people had the right to their ideas and were able to reap the benefits of innovation.

Cliffs:
Intellectual Property Laws (patents and copyrights)

Its not the last 100 years, its about the last 250-300 years. Its basically since we got our economic incentive system set up properly. That and the implementation of intellectual property laws starting in the UK and ultimately spreading throughout the world helped to make it so that people had the right to their ideas and were able to reap the benefits of innovation.

Cliffs:
Intellectual Property Laws (patents and copyrights)

The more civilization spread, communication between different cultures and people, etc. led to technology advancing this quickly. There's a better chance for the various geniuses of the world to get together and make !+%@.
Originally Posted by eddiee21

Are we currently in a technological revolution? Is there no limit to what technology can achieve? Are we using alien technology?
You could say that. There is a limit. Maybe.

The more civilization spread, communication between different cultures and people, etc. led to technology advancing this quickly. There's a better chance for the various geniuses of the world to get together and make !+%@.
Originally Posted by eddiee21

Are we currently in a technological revolution? Is there no limit to what technology can achieve? Are we using alien technology?
You could say that. There is a limit. Maybe.

We did have two World Wars and a forty year period where each half of the planet was paranoid as all hell the other one was smarter than them.

We did have two World Wars and a forty year period where each half of the planet was paranoid as all hell the other one was smarter than them.

Back
Top Bottom