NT, how did technology advance so quickly within the last hundred years?!

Originally Posted by TurboMan

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Science and religion go together. Not separate. We are watching tv shows and documentaries slowly dragging the masses to this evident truth. 
That would be a book. Not a TV show or documentary.

I was referring to movies like Angels & Demons, and all these shows on Nat Geo and History channel talking about quantum physics and and science and religion describing each other. Stop trying to be a witty NTer and learn something dude. 

Aside from the Aliens explanation (which could be true, I have my doubts but anything is possible) everyone's explanation is definitely true.

Having the productive capability and a population wealthy enough to create the demand for commercial applications of technology can be on of if not the primary driving force for some technology. In some cases, a technology can exist as an idea or a prototype but can have no use and can eventually disappear. In ancient Greece, there were proto computers and steam engines but no use was found for them. In ancient Mesopotamia, there were batteries but it never was widely used. The Ancient Chinese had gun powder but it never got turned into weapons or explosives that could be used in civil engineering or used as part of internal combustion.  

Aside from the Aliens explanation (which could be true, I have my doubts but anything is possible) everyone's explanation is definitely true.

Having the productive capability and a population wealthy enough to create the demand for commercial applications of technology can be on of if not the primary driving force for some technology. In some cases, a technology can exist as an idea or a prototype but can have no use and can eventually disappear. In ancient Greece, there were proto computers and steam engines but no use was found for them. In ancient Mesopotamia, there were batteries but it never was widely used. The Ancient Chinese had gun powder but it never got turned into weapons or explosives that could be used in civil engineering or used as part of internal combustion.  

Back
Top Bottom