NT, How do you balance working a 9-5 and still have time to have fun on weekends?

i love to joke around but lupus and depression and dudes in here throwing out sexual innuendo

i legit wonder how often the avg NT gets *****

First thing I thought to myself after reading your initial post was "there's no way this dude isn't depressed."  

Is it a situational depression or did it come on out of nowhere?  If it's the latter, are you taking medication/seeking treatment?

Haha yes this LADY is depressed. I was actually diagnosed at the age between 8-10 I think. For as long as I can remember. Its all from past experiences growing up. I had a pretty horrible upbringing.

It's like life is a box, and everyone is in this box, shielded & guarded. Well sometimes my mind wanders outside of this box because I think about my existence and the things I've been through in my life and I get into this really weird mood about life.

I'm on bipolar/depression/anxiety medication now, but truthfully I don't want that anymore. I want to live a normal, treatment free life. But I guess the fact I have lupus, that'll never be the case. There's just a lot of factors that going into why I'm not operating at full capacity for as young as I am. The mind is a powerful thing, I think I just need to change my mindset a little.

I work 2 days on 3 days off.

Usually every other weekend off......

I stay fit because I have a full gym to myself after 7pm on base

I have all the time in the world to do school/college at work

Become a Federal Firefighter......

Back
Top Bottom