NT how do you be fashionable on a budget? vol. brokebois n college students enter

Well I used to live in the ghetto side of Ewa Beach.

But now I guess it turned into Ocean Point? All golf courses and man made lakes now.

We went to a few model homes at they were in the millions.
ahhh yeah. i used to work at ewa international way back in the day. that side has changed drastically.

Well I used to live in the ghetto side of Ewa Beach.

But now I guess it turned into Ocean Point? All golf courses and man made lakes now.

We went to a few model homes at they were in the millions.
ahhh yeah. i used to work at ewa international way back in the day. that side has changed drastically.

Yeah we use to live in Waipahu, then parents bought their first house Ewa By Gentry.

But that was way back in the day. Gotta say though, love the way it's turning out. Just price is ridiculous!

If I ever did move back to Hawaii or retire there. Ocean Point and Hawaii Kai is definitely at the top of the list.

Last edited:
I can't even remember the last time I bought jeans or shirts. Real talk I've had the same and only pair of jeans for a good yr now, don't emmmm care too.

Money in my pockets > being fashionable

Ok, ya'll taking this a little too far :lol:

Actually, I don't think so at all.

I pretty much just wear a uniform - black jeans, grey shirt, and brown leather chukkas.

This like the third time I've seen you tell everyone what you wear on the daily :lol:

:lol:

People need to know.

Last time I went to century 21, I went to buy a pair of True Religions for my nephew....First pair I picked up had a doo doo stain in em

I ain't been to century in years Jesus.

All this talking about it makes me want to check em out again. Sans the doodoo stains

This thread just reminded me. I went to Ross and Marshalls recently and each time the selection was horrendous

That's essentially a velour suit, which you can find anywhere.

Fila just made a nice slim fitting one actually.

Wasn't quite sure when you started the thread, but after that Kanye pic you posted i'm positive that you're trolling.

we have a lot of NTrs or at least a fair amount of NTrs in San Fran dont we?

yea i just assume they are all ballin honestly
not Ballin (not poor either) but I definitely need to be disciplined about my monthly budget so that I have money left for savings/travel. Either way, living here while paying $$$ for rent> living like a king in some grimy little city (like my friends do in Fresno, Bakersfield, etc). I'd rather live in a shack here than live in a mansion in a city with nothing to do, bad weather, mediocre girls, etc.

Last edited:
OP what college you go to??

Take advantage of your student loan refund checks..

Let's say you only need 10k for the semester, take a loan out for 20k...your school will refund you that additional 10k. That's 10 Gs in your pockets right there, pa. Ball out

we have a lot of NTrs or at least a fair amount of NTrs in San Fran dont we?

yea i just assume they are all ballin honestly
not Ballin (not poor either) but I definitely need to be disciplined about my monthly budget so that I have money left for savings/travel. Either way, living here while paying $$$ for rent> living like a king in some grimy little city (like my friends do in Fresno, Bakersfield, etc). I'd rather live in a shack here than live in a mansion in a city with nothing to do, bad weather, mediocre girls, etc.
There's so much stuff to do in Fresno area though..

Back
Top Bottom