NT how do you drink?

Originally Posted by JET5FOO1

i don't remember.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sunny559

Start with crown & cokes, end with crown & cokes.
All the other stuff is for the ladies & whatnot.

Or when we feeling fancy

Making me feel proud about the 559 my man.
pimp.gif

I do the same as well. We start with Whisky and we end with Whisky. Perhaps a beer or two in between.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Or when we feeling fancy

pimp.gif

I do the same as well. We start with Whisky and we end with Whisky. Perhaps a beer or two in between.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Depends on where I go. If the bartenders know what they are doing, I'll usually stick to Old Fashioned's for the night....otherwise I'll have a whiskey on the rocks.

Depends on where I go. If the bartenders know what they are doing, I'll usually stick to Old Fashioned's for the night....otherwise I'll have a whiskey on the rocks.

Just hanging out watching tv and dinner: Magic Hat, Dogfish Head, Sam Adams, Blue Moon, Sierra Nevada, other IPAs, seasonals, lagers, etc
Partying with games (pong, card games): Michelob Light, other mid level light beers, or Bud Heavy haha... and if I'm real low on cash: Natty, Keystone, Lionshead
Going out to the clubs: Vodka tonics with a splash of sprite or cranberry ALLL NIGHT with shots in between
Going to a dive bar and just hanging out: Some kind of beer and of course Bear Fights!! Bear fight = Car Bomb followed immediately by a Jagar Bomb! A couple of those and "Ahhh feeels good mann!"

Just hanging out watching tv and dinner: Magic Hat, Dogfish Head, Sam Adams, Blue Moon, Sierra Nevada, other IPAs, seasonals, lagers, etc
Partying with games (pong, card games): Michelob Light, other mid level light beers, or Bud Heavy haha... and if I'm real low on cash: Natty, Keystone, Lionshead
Going out to the clubs: Vodka tonics with a splash of sprite or cranberry ALLL NIGHT with shots in between
Going to a dive bar and just hanging out: Some kind of beer and of course Bear Fights!! Bear fight = Car Bomb followed immediately by a Jagar Bomb! A couple of those and "Ahhh feeels good mann!"

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Originally Posted by Vendetta

In great quantities

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yep...I start drinking at home then soon as i hit the club i get a drink or 2(vodka/redbull and a corona) and some shots and more drinks throughout the night

Originally Posted by kilojules64

Originally Posted by Vendetta

In great quantities

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yep...I start drinking at home then soon as i hit the club i get a drink or 2(vodka/redbull and a corona) and some shots and more drinks throughout the night

club:
 rose and ciroc/goose with whatever juice the club provides

bar(night):
crown and coke or patron sour

bar(happy hour):
whatever is cheap

house party(if i dont drive):
any and everything
grin.gif

club:
 rose and ciroc/goose with whatever juice the club provides

bar(night):
crown and coke or patron sour

bar(happy hour):
whatever is cheap

house party(if i dont drive):
any and everything
grin.gif

Cap is my to go, it's cheap and tastes good. I mess with pAtron, and ciroc too, I forgot vodka and redbull or rum and redbull. For beer it's; Sam Adams, flying dog( almost all of them), Guinness, and corona.

Cap is my to go, it's cheap and tastes good. I mess with pAtron, and ciroc too, I forgot vodka and redbull or rum and redbull. For beer it's; Sam Adams, flying dog( almost all of them), Guinness, and corona.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Or when we feeling fancy

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Fashow
pimp.gif

We have the occasional beers in between as well, but its like a given so I didnt mention it. You hit clubs/bars in the 559 or what?

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Or when we feeling fancy

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Fashow
pimp.gif

We have the occasional beers in between as well, but its like a given so I didnt mention it. You hit clubs/bars in the 559 or what?

Back
Top Bottom