NT, how do you give a hug (no pics)

you wanna try and calculate that angle to get her boobs pressed against you
because most of the time they just lean in, so you wanna try to lean back as she leans in and kinda falls onto you

it's an artform 
tongue.gif

Girls like being hugged from behind and squeezed really tight. If you really wanna surprise them stick your finger in their butt, guarantee you'll get a reaction.

Girls like being hugged from behind and squeezed really tight. If you really wanna surprise them stick your finger in their butt, guarantee you'll get a reaction.

hahaha. I know dudes like you that just put their hands in their pockets during hugs. Just put your hands on their lower back.

hahaha. I know dudes like you that just put their hands in their pockets during hugs. Just put your hands on their lower back.

Originally Posted by Air ih Zona

today a g irl told me happy Easter and gave me a hug.  It's never happened to me so I didn't know what to do just stood there and put my hands in my pocket 
laugh.gif
So how do you give a hug man help me out. 

dvsql5.gif

today a g irl told me happy Easter and gave me a hug.  It's never happened to me so I didn't know what to do just stood there and put my hands in my pocket 
laugh.gif

dvsql5.gif

laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

Son just bring your arms under her arms and put them around her like this Tiger

Tiger%20Hug.jpg

laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

Son just bring your arms under her arms and put them around her like this Tiger

Tiger%20Hug.jpg

Noone caught that He said the girl told him happy easter but easter was yesterday?

NT slippin, TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Noone caught that He said the girl told him happy easter but easter was yesterday?

NT slippin, TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Back
Top Bottom