NT, How Do You Stay Productive?

Looking for tips on how to stay productive and how to use your time wisely.

Huge procrastinator, need to get rid of it.

Time Management, Staying Focused, Setting Goals, Etc....

Any Apps you guys use, tricks to remember things, how to do things, etc...

Any help is appreciated.

NZT-48

no but for real my new thing is N(r) Niagen

Last edited:
Stay off NT for one. I know most of the regulars can't quit cold turkey. Cut down your NT and online surfing time gradually. Like 1 hour less each day this week, 2 hour less each day the second week, etc.

I miss the undergrad days when I had nothing but time. I'm not sure what your situation is, but I'm assuming like most members, you're in HS or undergrad (because you wouldn't have free time like this as an adult working 40+ hours a week :lol: );

Go volunteer or pick up internships, even in fields that you're not majoring in but have an interest.

Further educate yourself, pick up a book and read.

Stay active, play sports or go to the gym.

Pick up new hobbies.

lol anyone who needs to ask this question isn't working hard enough.
ohwell.gif
what if he's working hard... and wants to work harder?

Hard to believe but sometimes you have to force yourself to do things you don't wan't to do. Leave the procrastination life behind.

Take advantage of the time where you feel you can be productive and are willing to get some extra work done. Productivity usually comes in spurts so you have to try and capitalize on it.

If you're not motivated enough to start a big project or assignment, knock out some easy mindless work so you're at least getting something done. Try and start larger assignments ahead of time or at least give some thought or planning to them so that they'll be easier to do once you start.

Google Keep 

and dont fap

How does Google Keep work? I just went on it and tried it (use Google everything else so it seems ideal). However, it is kinda weird. Font all big, can't sense any set of organization. Must be my fault cuz clearly Google wouldn't make something this cluttered looking?

How does Google Keep work? I just went on it and tried it (use Google everything else so it seems ideal). However, it is kinda weird. Font all big, can't sense any set of organization. Must be my fault cuz clearly Google wouldn't make something this cluttered looking?
Its just an organizer that sync with the rest of google. Set up reminder, change the font size, and voice to text. Just an easy way to keep myself motivated while I am on the run so I dont forget things.

Wake up earlier, seriously Even on my days off, like today, I wake up at 5 am. I feel I get more done in a day when I wake up early

Back
Top Bottom