NT how important are a females eyebrows to you?

can't be OVERLY bushy.. anything else is fine..

I don't notice eyebrows anyway
ohwell.gif

i didnt think most guys noticed but apparently you do...lol i get mine done every week and a half to two weeks and my boxing instructor even said something tome while we were working out. i was like huh lol. oh yeah i did. and no he isnt tony romo. i know a chick who has hers tattooed on. they look so weird.

I like it when a girl has fresh eyebrows.
Only way that it's excusable is if:
1. She is otherwise a win.
or
2. Her eyebrows are genetically messed up/bushy

Some girls can't and will never have nice eyebrows

case and point:
sofia_vergara_elton_small.jpg

brooke-shields-slimming.jpg
(not really a win)

Kathy_Ireland.jpg
sick.gif

denise-richards-picture-3.jpg

Eyebrows do make a huge difference on the face and can completely shape a woman's face. I take my eyebrows very seriously. I also pay attention andcritique other women's eyebrows.
laugh.gif
But then again, for every face shape or every different girl, the way they shape or form their eyebrows should dependon what suits their face shape. Some girls look better with thinner eyebrows rather than thicker ones and vice-a-versa.

I messed up my eyebrows this time around and tweezed my right eyebrow a bit too thin. So, I am waiting for it to grow back out so I can fix it. Mine tend to beon the thinner side most of the time. My routine is to tweeze them first, then trim with scissors, and then fill them in just a bit where there are stray hairsor to cover the thinner spots.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Eyebrows make a diff, don't like them all wild
And hate them drawn on, too thin, or too arched.

*waits for ephan's response*
laugh.gif

eyebrows are so minimal.

my girl stay goin to get her eyebrows "done"

i like thick brows, tho....

nerd.gif

EDIT:
for the record, though, i've NEVER even NOTICED meghan good's eyebrows.....this is probably the first time i've looked AT her eyebrows...like "she has eyebrows?"

LOL

as long as you ain't west LA stickon/drawnon....

you coo.

also, LOL @ lurkin making a "side post" lol

I know
laugh.gif
I look straight at here lips, then her ****.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Eyebrows do make a huge difference on the face and can completely shape a woman's face. I take my eyebrows very seriously. I also pay attention and critique other women's eyebrows.
laugh.gif
But then again, for every face shape or every different girl, the way they shape or form their eyebrows should depend on what suits their face shape. Some girls look better with thinner eyebrows rather than thicker ones and vice-a-versa.

I messed up my eyebrows this time around and tweezed my right eyebrow a bit too thin. So, I am waiting for it to grow back out so I can fix it. Mine tend to be on the thinner side most of the time. My routine is to tweeze them first, then trim with scissors, and then fill them in just a bit where there are stray hairs or to cover the thinner spots.

no way im doin mine myself...i get them threaded...much better than wax and a lil less painful

eyebrows may seem minimal to most guys but like hazeleyed honey said, they really do shape a woman's face. they're that one thing that, if not doneright or not done at all, you can't put your finger on but it makes her face look a little funny. NT is all backwards though because everyone here claimsto run through supermodels but at the same time have no standards.

normally i really don't notice a female's eyebrows unless they are completely jacked!!!! i remember i was messing with this one chick that was prettycute but she didn't have real eyebrows (forgot why) and the way she drew them on were horrible.
grin.gif

*the booty was oh so on point so i still smidashed!!*
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

no way im doin mine myself...i get them threaded...much better than wax and a lil less painful
Practice makes perfect. But, I wish that when I started to do them by myself, that at first I went to a professional. When I started to do themall throughout high school and a bit after, they were so ugly and would be filled in so much darker and looked like sharpie drawn eyebrows at times. They werejust horrible! But then I learned how to do them myself in a very good way.

This is how I usually like to tweeze them. I think this is where they look their best.
24cy0ap.jpg

Don't know why I just posted my eyebrows like that like this thread is some PYE (Post Your Eyebrows).
laugh.gif

I actually am kind of picky on girls eyebrows..they can't be all thin and ishh.

Nor as bushy as mine..lol cause I got some jacked up ones..hah

^ Your eyebrows are nicely shaped but I like mines to be a little thicker then that. And I do them myself.

i have naturally perfect eyebrows, so i get alot of hate from females about my eyebrows all the time saying they got to do this and that to get their eyebrowsto look like mine. all the chicks ive messed with, either plucked their own eyebrows, got them threaded, or got them waxed. but they dont have to have themperfect and get them done every week. as long as they keep them clean, im good.

Originally Posted by doosta45

i have naturally perfect eyebrows, so i get alot of hate from females about my eyebrows all the time saying they got to do this and that to get their eyebrows to look like mine. all the chicks ive messed with, either plucked their own eyebrows, got them threaded, or got them waxed. but they dont have to have them perfect and get them done every week. as long as they keep them clean, im good.
PYE
nerd.gif

They should just be normal looking...then you don't even notice them, But once they start messing around with them too much they look so terrible and itstands out.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Practice makes perfect. But, I wish that when I started to do them by myself, that at first I went to a professional. When I started to do them all throughout high school and a bit after, they were so ugly and would be filled in so much darker and looked like sharpie drawn eyebrows at times. They were just horrible! But then I learned how to do them myself in a very good way.

This is how I usually like to tweeze them. I think this is where they look their best.
24cy0ap.jpg

Don't know why I just posted my eyebrows like that like this thread is some PYE (Post Your Eyebrows).
laugh.gif

im just now getting to the point where i get them done on a regular...they have a natural shape so i just tell the lady to 'line em up' iguess...nothing thin...just clean it up...

dont really care unless theyre bushy as @#$%, thin as @#$%, or uni-browed. i think girls care about our eyebrows tho, girls often ask me if i had my eyebrowsdone. not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing...

doosta45 wrote:

i have naturally perfect eyebrows, so i get alot of hate from females about my eyebrows all the time saying they got to do this and that to get their eyebrows to look like mine. all the chicks ive messed with, either plucked their own eyebrows, got them threaded, or got them waxed. but they dont have to have them perfect and get them done every week. as long as they keep them clean, im good.
PYE
nerd.gif

16852_1302397794510_1067400021_979699_6662803_n.jpg

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Dead Stokc wrote:

Eyebrows make a diff, don't like them all wild
And hate them drawn on, too thin, or too arched.

*waits for ephan's response*
laugh.gif

eyebrows are so minimal.
as long as you ain't west LA stickon/drawnon....you coo.

I aint mad at u.
indeed, my dude...

if any dude turn a breezy willin to give you some wop down cuz of their eyebrows..

then you gay...

straight up...

I read the thread title as elbows at first
laugh.gif

I don't care about eye brows as long as they don't look crazy or extremely *#*#%! up.

Back
Top Bottom