NT how long could you go without talking to your girl?

For the few NTers that are in serious relationships...

My girl just left for Italy to visit her sister who is studying abroad there. So aside from Emails I can't talk to her, text her... etc.. only gonna begone for 10 days.. today was the first full day I didn't hear from her at all... just left yesterday... I'm not really missing her bad yet.. but it wasREAL weird not getting texts from her all day.

And I already know some of you guys are gonna try to be smart and say things like Some Italian man is gonna get on her...

Guys I'm comfortable and secure enough in my relationship to know nothing will happen
smile.gif

Whenever I've been in a relationship, I could always go days without feeling any certain way.

Then again, I'm still in high school and probably haven't had what you'd define as a "serious relationship."

That, and I have emotional attachment issues.

longer than she can apparently.

I get 4am texts... "I can't do this anymore" cuz I missed a day or 2... smh I'm busy+lazy

I'm in the same position. My girl went away for vacation and she'll probably stay out of touch for 10 days. I haven't talked to her for a week nowand it feels great! Don't get me wrong, I felt weird the first few days but now it's "ME TIME."
pimp.gif

My *++#! is annoying as hell, I can't stand talking to her at all. She text me all day long on some stupid @+%! and always calls me at 4am to talk..Sheoutta here real soon

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

My *++#! is annoying as hell, I can't stand talking to her at all. She text me all day long on some stupid @+%! and always calls me at 4am to talk..She outta here real soon

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

I'm in the same position. My girl went away for vacation and she'll probably stay out of touch for 10 days. I haven't talked to her for a week now and it feels great! Don't get me wrong, I felt weird the first few days but now it's "ME TIME."
pimp.gif

I hear ya...

Lately there are some nights she wants to hang out... and I just want to chill by myself and she doesnt understand that... in a way it'll be nice...

I'm currently in a six year relationship and aside from email, the longest was a month. She was on vacation with her family in another country. It wasdefinitely a lot of me time, doing my own thing and hanging out with my friends, its been awhile.

see, I think its a way Men show we trust her and is showing we are comfortable... in a way taking them for granted, and yes I know how that sounds, butI'm saying its only Human.

we include you in our plan for the future so we're not desperate for your attention 24/7... its not that hard of a concept... but women can't seem tograsp it
tired.gif

We went several weeks once.. but that was when we broke up at one point at an early point in our relationship... since then I don't know if we've gonemore than a day out of choice.

idk son but my exgf went to europe and i hooked up with a girl from school...smh...she was with all her girlfriends and they were saying how much she missed mesmh

Well he's in bootcamp for 3 months so I don't expect to hear from him much. I write though. Before he left the longest we went was a day.

I WISH MY GIRL WOULD GO AWAY I HATE TXTIN AND CALLING HER ALL THE TIME!!!! even just a weekend will be gooddddd

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

I WISH MY GIRL WOULD GO AWAY I HATE TXTIN AND CALLING HER ALL THE TIME!!!! even just a weekend will be gooddddd
so why not just break up with her?

She left yesterday for Spain/Israel. Im in South Africa atm and I won't hear from her for 12 days. I like it though, lets me relax with Youkie (my tiger)and chill in the baking sun
pimp.gif

man right about now i wish i could have a couple days off. we've seen each other just about every day for the past 5 weeks.

out of those 35 days we've had sex probably about 33 times.

I never thought i'd say this but damn i need some time to recharge. plus she is getting a lil annoying.

the longest i'd have to say is probably 5 days.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by freshxxx2death

so why not just break up with her?
seriously. everyone trying to sound tough being like, "man i wish my girl wouldn't bug me...blah blah blah"...then dump the broad.you know damn well if she cut you loose, you'd be running on here making another girl problem thread with a quickness. cut the act

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

She left yesterday for Spain/Israel. Im in South Africa atm and I won't hear from her for 12 days. I like it though, lets me relax with Youkie (my tiger) and chill in the baking sun
pimp.gif

that does not sound pleasant

Pshh, you must have never been to SA then. Youkie is completely tame and defanged. She wouldn't hurt a fly. No seriously.

Im going scuba diving tommorow with great white sharks too. Can't wait

Its depends on the situation, right now me and her are pissed at each other, so we probably wont talk for a good 2 days

Back
Top Bottom