NT how long could you go without talking to your girl?

^That makes perfect sense to me, man. You gotta get your mind on other things so you're not sulking about missing her so much. But yeah, I can't go toolong. Probably a week is my longest. My girl drives a lot, so I always call her around what time she SHOULD be home to make sure she's safe. I need thatpeace of mind.

Not long actually ...

Seriously only a couple of hours .

but because I'm in a long distance relationship I feel it's of the utmost importance to keep us close knit and in communication at all times. So if we go a whole day without saying something to each other, something is wrong. I mean, that's my girl. Of course I'm gonna talk to her daily. She's my other half
grin.gif

QFT , every word .

It's almost a GIVEN to talk to him daily , that's just how we do .
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

it's weird to not get any texts and all but for sure i'd last a week or so. i would definitely wonder what she's upto though.

Don't get me started K. Have you heard my latest song? Go here: lifehasnoscript.blogspot.com.

I'm practically head over heels
ohwell.gif
. G I can't wait till this summer
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Dude, I caught HELL for those three days. Then I had to sound stupid explaining them cuz the only reason I was "away" was cuz I couldn't stand to be away from shorty and I was trying to outrun the loneliness (not the other feelings), if that makes sense. Don't worry, it didn't make sense to her either
eyes.gif
. It was starting to get to me that the one girl I actually want is too far away and I was trying to occupy my time, ya know?
I feel you completely. It's hard, but it helps to know I'm not the only one going through it.

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

I'm in the same position. My girl went away for vacation and she'll probably stay out of touch for 10 days. I haven't talked to her for a week now and it feels great! Don't get me wrong, I felt weird the first few days but now it's "ME TIME."
pimp.gif

hahahaha man is it terrible to feel this way, cause I know exactly how you feel! Don't get me wrong, I love my girl... enough so that I put a ring on herfinger and we getting married next year, but growing up the middle child in a big family, I always enjoyed ME TIME. I been living with my girl for the last 3+years now, and she knows I get giddy like a school girl when she is going away on vacation with her girlfriends or something. I cant help it. I cant hide it. She even calls me out on it. "I bet you cant wait for me to leave huh, so you can just not go to the gym, sit on the couch smoking buds, eating tacobell and playing ps3 all day long" DAAAAAAMN RIGHT! I love living with my girl and being with her but sometimes I just need that break so I can do whatI want, when I want.

Now that I just talked to this broad, she ain't even my girl, but I can go as long as I can before I get so annoyedI have to pick up.
eyes.gif

Idk I actually like talking to my girl...but to answer the question....I prolly could do like 2 or 3 days

a few days...he got mad at me one day and told me not to call him so i didn't for two days...then he text me like you don't miss me? lol

we talk very often...

she's leaving this summer for 3 weeks, we'll see how that goes.

if im upset...days ....and days only because by then ill need some punani so if it hasnt blown all over....then tell her whatever she wants to hear..

Been together a year and a half and I've been in contact with her every single day. Hell I've seen her every single day except one when I was extremelyill.

Originally Posted by KUPRELLI

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

in any relationship--it's generally been maybe a day, or two, and that's cuz his cell was cut off so it our communication got kinda sniped. If I don't hear from you and it's been 7 days & nights.

I'm just about through....
300_51223.jpg

"Toni Braxton sees what U did there"

pimp.gif

I ain't seent' you since our gif. quarrel in WDYWT
laugh.gif
--what'sgood!?

Originally Posted by KUPRELLI

in any relationship--it's generally been maybe a day, or two, and that's cuz his cell was cut off so it our communication got kinda sniped. If I don't hear from you and it's been 7 days & nights.

I'm just about through....
300_51223.jpg

"Toni Braxton sees what U did there"

pimp.gif

I ain't seent' you since our gif. quarrel in WDYWT
laugh.gif
--what's good!?
Ain't nothing Miss. I figured I'd poke at u a lil bit since I saw that it was U posting (seein'that we got a lil history). But, all is well...
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom