NT... how much are YOU making? Vol. Minimum wage FTL!!!!

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Respiratory Therapy
Fulltime hospital 29$ an hour + 3$ night diff = 32/hour
Parttime hospital 30$
Perdiem 32$ rarely work there though.

65 hours a week at the least.

last year i cleared 90k

anyone looking to make decent money with as little as an associates look into respiratory therapy.
All I need is an associates to make 30+ an hour? Yooo I need to look into this respiratory therapy

Respiratory Therapy
Parttime hospital 30$

last year i cleared 90k

anyone looking to make decent money with as little as an associates look into respiratory therapy.
All I need is an associates to make 30+ an hour? Yooo I need to look into this respiratory therapy

HOVkid- She needs the Escalade to haul around all that bottle water.
laugh.gif

At 21 I started my job as a well tester. I cleared 120k that year. Now I'm 23, about to be 24, doing the same thing making around 150k a year. Still looking to advance in the near future. 

At 21 I started my job as a well tester. I cleared 120k that year. Now I'm 23, about to be 24, doing the same thing making around 150k a year. Still looking to advance in the near future. 

Originally Posted by BigBZzang

hmmm.........your doing it
im jelly of mom dukes though, she runs light errands for a rich guy and his daughter..........she banks 80k a year and gets free gas and food.....she never even went to high school
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigBZzang

hmmm.........your doing it
im jelly of mom dukes though, she runs light errands for a rich guy and his daughter..........she banks 80k a year and gets free gas and food.....she never even went to high school
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Respiratory Therapy
Parttime hospital 30$

last year i cleared 90k

word me too bro.  forget this MBA *#!!
hey ksteezy, what do you know about radiation therapist?

Originally Posted by Carver

Respiratory Therapy
Parttime hospital 30$

last year i cleared 90k

word me too bro.  forget this MBA *#!!
hey ksteezy, what do you know about radiation therapist?

Back
Top Bottom