NT, how much do you guys spend on groceries per month?

ABout $300.00 a month. I always go to stop n shop it's the cheapest and closest grocery store to me. Great deals and always great sales are always available at stop n shop. Anyone looking to save lot of $$ should definitely check out their local stop n' shop grocery store. A whole lot cheaper than pathmark too. Pathmark prices are most expensive & are ridiculously high compared to stop n' shop

About $100-$125. Used to be more, but I make a lunch for work now. And take a snack or two for while I'm on campus. Restaurants on campus prices are
sick.gif

About $100-$125. Used to be more, but I make a lunch for work now. And take a snack or two for while I'm on campus. Restaurants on campus prices are
sick.gif

prob $250 - $300 for the month but at least $80-100 goes to Drinks, Beer, Snacks just for company, i never even touch (I entertain a lot of female guests and the homies come over at least twice a week to chill)

Meat, Bread, Veggies, cereal, Milk, Yogurt is pretty much all i buy

prob $250 - $300 for the month but at least $80-100 goes to Drinks, Beer, Snacks just for company, i never even touch (I entertain a lot of female guests and the homies come over at least twice a week to chill)

Meat, Bread, Veggies, cereal, Milk, Yogurt is pretty much all i buy

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

On groceries.....about $500/month I'd say.

On eating out, probably like $1200/month.
I eat a lot though, and I live in areas where groceries/food are expensive. Also I buy everything I can organic. 

And I rarely buy junk food like cookies, snacks, etc. If I did I'd probably spend way more 
laugh.gif

so you spend $1,700/month on food?
eek.gif

-waystinthyme

I eat a lot though, and I live in areas where groceries/food are expensive. Also I buy everything I can organic. 

And I rarely buy junk food like cookies, snacks, etc. If I did I'd probably spend way more 
laugh.gif

eek.gif

-waystinthyme

The hardest problem for me is I go food shopping in bulk

So I end up buying bread, milk and a whole bunch of other stuff that goes to waste before I can finish it all. Then end up buying it again

The hardest problem for me is I go food shopping in bulk

So I end up buying bread, milk and a whole bunch of other stuff that goes to waste before I can finish it all. Then end up buying it again

200-300 depending on where I shop, sometimes trips to Central Market or Farmers Market do more damage when you try to buy better quality ingredients

200-300 depending on where I shop, sometimes trips to Central Market or Farmers Market do more damage when you try to buy better quality ingredients

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

laugh.gif

eek.gif

-waystinthyme
probably yeah. maybe more like $1500. I eat out for most meals and I don't eat fast food so it adds up.

I don't actually pay the bills so I'm just estimating here. 

laugh.gif

eek.gif

-waystinthyme
probably yeah. maybe more like $1500. I eat out for most meals and I don't eat fast food so it adds up.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

I spend about $150-250 a month on groceries, just on myself. Plus I don't eat at home most days. I need to cut my spending.

What does Wally eat?
Diamond-encrusted fillet mignon.
Actually I don't know how I spend so much but eat so little. The only "expensive" thing I buy is some steak a couple times a month.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

I spend about $150-250 a month on groceries, just on myself. Plus I don't eat at home most days. I need to cut my spending.

What does Wally eat?
Diamond-encrusted fillet mignon.
Actually I don't know how I spend so much but eat so little. The only "expensive" thing I buy is some steak a couple times a month.

laugh.gif

eek.gif

-waystinthyme

Lol wut.  Either you are terrible at math or you are some sort of baller lifestyle.  You are saying you spend $50 a day on food.  Who's picking up the bill?
Let's see three meals out:

Breakfast: $12

Lunch: $13

Dinner: $21

I would estimate for someone that is reasonably rich/company picks up the tab, the above is still pushing it.  That still is only $46 a day.  $1380 a month.  I suspect you are including drink costs in this??  If you get dinner and three alky drinks that def adds up on a daily basis.

laugh.gif

eek.gif

-waystinthyme

Lol wut.  Either you are terrible at math or you are some sort of baller lifestyle.  You are saying you spend $50 a day on food.  Who's picking up the bill?
Let's see three meals out:

Breakfast: $12

Lunch: $13

Dinner: $21

I would estimate for someone that is reasonably rich/company picks up the tab, the above is still pushing it.  That still is only $46 a day.  $1380 a month.  I suspect you are including drink costs in this??  If you get dinner and three alky drinks that def adds up on a daily basis.

Originally Posted by 2o6

im on da stamps
pimp.gif

$200 A Month For Myself. No Way You Should Be Spending More Than $250 A Month On Food For Yourself...

Originally Posted by 2o6

im on da stamps
pimp.gif

$200 A Month For Myself. No Way You Should Be Spending More Than $250 A Month On Food For Yourself...

Back
Top Bottom