NT how much do you pay for rent/mortgage monthly?

damn... yall fambs are staying in some high dollar areas...

me and my boy split a $600 2 bedroom/2 bathroom spot w/ water included.

east texas.

as far as rent, we just took our refund checks from school, and paid 6 months ahead, and we're gonna do it again for this semester.

as far as other bills, our electricity is around $50-$70 a month, and we have internet and cable for $35 a month in which we split also.

Originally Posted by ricky409

damn... yall fambs are staying in some high dollar areas...

me and my boy split a $600 2 bedroom/2 bathroom spot w/ water included.

east texas.

as far as rent, we just took our refund checks from school, and paid 6 months ahead, and we're gonna do it again for this semester.

as far as other bills, our electricity is around $50-$70 a month, and we have internet and cable for $35 a month in which we split also.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 FAFSA was a god sent. Getting paid to go to school was the only reason I went. I used to get 6k a year to myself. 

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

currently throwing away 1200 a month
30t6p3b.gif

need to look to buy a place...only prob is plan on moving a couple times before settling

where? based on your sig and past posts it looks like youre in boston?

FYI - for those of you living in bigger cities who see the prices of large, nice, cheaper homes in "the sticks" and get tempted to move there, remember that everything is relative, including salary. So, when you see how much somebody is paying to live in a suburb in Ohio and you're from NYC and you think to yourself, you can live like a king there, that's not necessarily the case because most likely whatever salary you make for your current job in NY, SF, CHI, etc. is not what the same job pays in that rural suburb.

Also, remember other associated costs with living, including property taxes for those who buy. Those rates vary widely as well. Plus, consider that when you live, say, in NYC, you don't need to own a car if you don't want one or can't afford one. However, if you live in a rural suburb, a car is pretty much a necessary living expense.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

all you va ppl rip...lol i used to live in alexandria paying 1400 for 700 sq ft...if you can...make the move to md.
Quality of Living anywhere in Nova > Quality of living anywhere in MD (with Mo and Howard county being exceptions and I hate both of those counties with a passion)
This.  I pay 1350 (utilities included) for 900 sq ft in Alexandria near the Pentagon.

I'm dorming but my mom's 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment back home in Bronx, NY is like $1300+ a month

MAN what some of you all pay in rent is stuuupid. I just got a forclosure out in the burbs for 17K..only owe 3K on it and I'm paid off. no way I could ever hand out the kind of money some of yall are and never own it..When I set out lookin 600/mo was my max anything more than that you gettin dolphin raped

Originally Posted by Pushak513

MAN what some of you all pay in rent is stuuupid. I just got a forclosure out in the burbs for 17K..only owe 3K on it and I'm paid off. no way I could ever hand out the kind of money some of yall are and never own it..When I set out lookin 600/mo was my max anything more than that you gettin dolphin raped
But you probably live in Detroit or Ohio or some other god forsaken place.

$2900/mo

european luxury condo in wicker pk chicago, 2 blocks from st. Alfred...3br/3ba...3 floors, waterfall shower and separate jacuzzi tub in my bedroom

im ( and roommates) are renting a house here in Ontario,CA for $1500/5 so about $300ea not bad and the spot is not bad at all i mean i know the area is somewhat ghetto but we hardly see cops around our spot and we always partying and
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
it up ....

Originally Posted by nuggets

$2900/mo

european luxury condo in wicker pk chicago, 2 blocks from st. Alfred...3br/3ba...3 floors, waterfall shower and separate jacuzzi tub in my bedroom
Wow. What do you do for a living if you don't me asking?

$795/mo for a 2bd/2ba in Kansas City suburbia. I'm in medical school so the only thing keeping us from buying is we don't know where I'll be placed for rotations in a year and a half.

1200 for 2 level one bedroom in Glendale, CA. No deposit since my landlord has multiple properties and i choose to stick with him due to the great relationship i have with their family

Anyone live in New Orleans? Ive always wanted to move there and Im curious the average rental rate

695/month mortgage. 1700 sq ft.  3 bedrooms and an office with 2 bathrooms. In the suburbs outside of phoenix. 

I'm paying way to damn much for a one bedroom after reading what some of you guys are paying for 4 bedroom houses 
mad.gif

bay area cost of living
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom