NT how much do you pay for rent/mortgage monthly?

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

I stay here: http://www.easton-commons.com/ (Easton Commons in Columbus, Ohio)

1.jpg

6.jpg

2BR/2BA and our rent is $1185. My roommate and I are both in grad school at Ohio State and we're both fully funded with stipend so pretty much OSU covers the bill indirectly.

The location is about 15 minutes from campus, close to all the shops, restaurants, theaters, etc. We were sold on the location but the now the drive to campus everyday = 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif

We're giving up this lifestyle to live closer to school once our lease is up.
tired.gif
pimp.gif
Awesome area!! I love Easton!  But it is a nice trek to campus as you mentioned.

anyone here own/sell a condo/apt? (NOT RENT)

do they sell as easily as homes?

also, what payments are you responsible for once you pay it off in full?
just utilities? tax? any other fees?

You pay HOA fees on condos, which in some cases can be as much or higher than rent. It's for stuff that the complex takes care of that you don't have to, like exterior building maintainence, grass mowing, lights, the swimming pools, etc. so it's all relative to the amenities provided.

I pay about $1000 monthly (mortgage + pmi + insurance + utilities), 3 bed 2 bath 3 car garage new construction right outside of Lawton, Ok.

I love being a homeowner, but in hindsight, I moved too far away from my parents. I'm a big ol' momma's boy and I go over there almost daily anyways and they're on the total opposite side of town, about a 30 minute drive. I get lonely way out here.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Originally Posted by slickp42189

thats not bad, where in metro is it if you dont mind me asking, my girl used to have a place in clinton twnshp for 630/mo utilities included 2br and it was a sick place/location the only reason why im not there now is because clinton twnshp isnt close to anywhere i need to be, and honestly you couldve got a town house with water included for 50 bucks more but i guess it depends on where you want to live

Whats the name or location of the place, if you don't mind me asking? Clinton Twp. is exactly the location I'm looking for...

i have no idea, ill ask her tho

damn all of you... (highest cost of living in america SUCKS)

2700 monthly mortgage... 5 bed, 3 bath... oahu, hawaii

Rent 2 bed 1 bath - $1000 for just rent, but I roll utilities, cable, and internet into it which comes out to about $1450 a month.

NYC...UES/East Harlem Border

1 Bedroom 1 Bath for $1200/month....DUMB cheap for the island of Manhattan....rent controlled building ftw..

Competition was fierce tho, had to put up 3 months + security + broker fee...just to secure the damn place
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Coolidge Effect

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by Coolidge Effect

1000 for a 3bdrm 2.5 bath in Atlanta Georgia

if you want cheap rent move to Atlanta.

eek.gif
I could live like a champ on that. Is that like downtown area or outside of ATL?
I live about 15 minutes from downtown. It comes with a huge backyard, and it's real quiet. 

Could u tell me about any good areas to live in or nice apartment complexes? I'm hoping to move to Atlanta to attend morehouse college this fall, but I know absolutely nothing about the city.

Chickencurry where at the UES??

Did you see my rent? I would easily move to the UES again, forget this midtown crap and almost 3k rent.

I'm 23 with $15k saved up still living at home and don't pay rent..... Looking to rent a apartment out around Astoria or long island city since I work in the city. When is the best time to rent an apartment? should I just save up some more?

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

damn all of you... (highest cost of living in america SUCKS)

2700 monthly mortgage... 5 bed, 3 bath... oahu, hawaii

That seems cheap as hell for Hawaii

Back
Top Bottom