NT how nice is your facebook profile picture?

someone took my pic when I was off guard snowboarding, natural reaction ftw

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

caring.png

Nt isn't that serious my dude. I see I +%@@** up, not worth going through the trouble of posting a picture or even pointing it out. I know the difference. I typed too fast, slipped up and logged off to go out into the real world and didn't double check my post. Good job you pointed out my mistake, thumbs up bruh 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

Do you actually take the time to edit them and make it look nice?  Or is this a female thing

Because majority of girls on fb look like 10's there but at school, they just 7's at most.  Makes me wonder how I'd look if I had their editing abilities

Most guys in my school like to emphasize their clothes in the picture but never actually edit their faces. 
I wonder if you guys realize how lame and childish you guys sound (seem) when you talk like this
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Do you actually take the time to edit them and make it look nice?  Or is this a female thing

Because majority of girls on fb look like 10's there but at school, they just 7's at most.  Makes me wonder how I'd look if I had their editing abilities

Most guys in my school like to emphasize their clothes in the picture but never actually edit their faces. 
I wonder if you guys realize how lame and childish you guys sound (seem) when you talk like this
grin.gif

grin.gif
Not trying to stick up for this point cause I don't really know too many people like this, but there is a girl from back home who started talking to me on Facebook. Shorty was cute and flirty so we decide to go out but she said to just meet her at the place. I get there and text her saying I'm here and she replies I'm standing right in front of you. Not to be mean, but I couldn't even recognize this girl.
eek.gif
On Facebook she looked real small, probably like 5'8" and really in shape and in person she was honestly about 5'6" and hadn't even seen a gym before.
tired.gif

That didn't even look like a camel toe. I thought it was some full blown moose knuckle type steezy

Originally Posted by AyoDun

caring.png

Nt isn't that serious my dude. I see I +%@@** up, not worth going through the trouble of posting a picture or even pointing it out. I know the difference. I typed too fast, slipped up and logged off to go out into the real world and didn't double check my post. Good job you pointed out my mistake, thumbs up bruh 
happy.gif

roll.gif
@ dudes who get obviously annoyed when someone corrects them

type of dude who'll stand at a green light, and then get mad at whoever honks for them to go
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

grin.gif
Just to be clear, youre referring to the actual terminology used and not the thought process?

caring.png

Thank you for this.

I havn't touched facebook in forever. Once I saw friend requests from my mom and aunties I knew it was time to exit stage left.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by gorjess

Originally Posted by Based Mod

post camel toe or youze lyin'
For your LOL's : 
2ebd73b.jpg
2ywxrva.jpg

Do you guys think this type of editing would be wrong to do? I think there isn't anything wrong with it. Some editing can be misleading...this is just tweaking a good picture that something went wrong in.

Wanna know how I know I'm gay? The only thing I noticed in that picture was homegirl's knees in the back!
sick.gif

Lookin' like somebody just wiped their booty hole on them thangzz!

EDIT: Just a heads up... be prepared for the corniest PMs
laugh.gif
You just exposed yourself as the new chick on the block.

Lmaoooooo 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by WaitWut

friends show me pics they took of me
i pick which one i like
new FB default

maybe ill crop some things out but never thought about editing a pic what guy does that?
laugh.gif
This what i used to do, when i had FB. 

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by AyoDun

caring.png

happy.gif

roll.gif
@ dudes who get obviously annoyed when someone corrects them

type of dude who'll stand at a green light, and then get mad at whoever honks for them to go
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude said he couldn't care less about it, yet he goes into an in-depth explanation of why.
Hilarity incarnate

Originally Posted by gorjess

For your LOL's : 
2ebd73b.jpg
2ywxrva.jpg

Do you guys think this type of editing would be wrong to do? I think there isn't anything wrong with it. Some editing can be misleading...this is just tweaking a good picture that something went wrong in.

elbows not sharp enough
rajon-rondo-pass.jpg

Back
Top Bottom