NT how nice is your facebook profile picture?

We judge people based on looks everyday from birth to death so
Whether on attractiveness or to "figure someone out" I guess everyone is childish. Stupid statement is stupid

Only if you're ugly, seriously.

Aside from not caring enough to do all that, there's no reason to unless there's something about yourself you don't like. Cropping I understand, but editing is a red flag to me.

Originally Posted by gorjess

2ebd73b.jpg
2ywxrva.jpg

Do you guys think this type of editing would be wrong to do? I think there isn't anything wrong with it. Some editing can be misleading...this is just tweaking a good picture that something went wrong in.

I see this all the time, they'll ps their skin so it glows more when it wasn't even needed in the first place
indifferent.gif

@%**%* on my facebook edit their pics to make them look tanner and have whiter teeth. Then when I see them in public their skins lighter than mine and they got some yellowed jibs. Who do they think they're fooling?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT: You're not allowed to say "Broad +s" on NT?
laugh.gif

Somebody teach me how to use Photoshop so I can put a Bimmer and stack of money in my hand for my profile pic.

I loathe when someone photoshops their eyes until they are sparkling and then everyone comments on how greate their eyes are

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by AyoDun

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

caring.png

Nt isn't that serious my dude. I see I +%@@** up, not worth going through the trouble of posting a picture or even pointing it out. I know the difference. I typed too fast, slipped up and logged off to go out into the real world and didn't double check my post. Good job you pointed out my mistake, thumbs up bruh 
happy.gif

roll.gif
@ dudes who get obviously annoyed when someone corrects them

type of dude who'll stand at a green light, and then get mad at whoever honks for them to go
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by AyoDun

Nt isn't that serious my dude. I see I +%@@** up, not worth going through the trouble of posting a picture or even pointing it out. I know the difference. I typed too fast, slipped up and logged off to go out into the real world and didn't double check my post. Good job you pointed out my mistake, thumbs up bruh 
happy.gif

roll.gif
@ dudes who get obviously annoyed when someone corrects them

type of dude who'll stand at a green light, and then get mad at whoever honks for them to go
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude said he couldn't care less about it, yet he goes into an in-depth explanation of why.
Hilarity incarnate
What are you talking about? The original reply was about facebook, then I replied about niketalk. I didn't say I couldn't care less about niketalk. Please pay attention before replying.

Back
Top Bottom