NT: How often do you go shopping? Vol. Shopaholics

I haven't shopped in months. I still got clothes with tags on em
smh.gif

Originally Posted by nightruans

I probably go at least twice a week and pick up new stuff....

I look at my back statement and im owned by macys
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Who do you usually go with?

I usually go with my mom cause she pays for everything and when i tell her im going to pay her back i never do cuz i take trips to philly instead

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Rawk On

Maybe once a month. Used to be every weekend.
tired.gif

Didn't believe it could actually be an addiction, until I started doing that.

I really had to cut it down. 
I had to cut down, too, and ended up donating like 10 HUGE bags of stuff with price tags still on them a year or so ago.
indifferent.gif
That gave me a huge reality check.

Never...only when I have to...so probably about once every 1 or 2 months...

Realtalk im probably the most horribly dressed niketalker
laugh.gif

ehhh...maybe once or twice a month...used to go just about every week...but i have plenty clothes now and i just got some new shoes..so im good..usually when i do get new stuff..its only a few new t shirts or something...once it starts getting warm again i'll hit the mall up and get a bunch of new stuff

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

I'm horrible. I shop ALL THE TIME. I blame most of it on NT and the online deals its puts me onto. Along with introducing me to Gilt, Hautelook, and Jackthreads, etc. The Polo and Dressing Better threads don't help, either.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
This.

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Rawk On

Maybe once a month. Used to be every weekend.
tired.gif

Didn't believe it could actually be an addiction, until I started doing that.

I really had to cut it down. 
I had to cut down, too, and ended up donating like 10 HUGE bags of stuff with price tags still on them a year or so ago.
indifferent.gif
That gave me a huge reality check.

i've cleaned out my closet at least 4 times in the last year and i still dont have room for my stuff...just two mintutes ago i was looking for a skirt i bought over a month ago and now i can't find it...

Gave it all up man. I'm trying to discipline myself to save some $$ for when I move to NYC. It's hard and any hot sneaker release just kills me. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOMaT007

maybe once a month for clothing if im lucky , with this job i might as well be unemployed i feel so dam broke

^^This. I try for monthly, but between my New Year's resolution to buy at least one pair a month and my newly limited hours, it's hard to do much else besides pay the bills, have a little money to be left over, and get new kicks. Doesn't bother me much though; I rarely rock anything besides beaters, so I don't buy a ton of stuff to match my kicks.

Originally Posted by RFX45

With internet access, window shopping is a daily occurrence.
I haven't really been to the mall or store lately though.
As for actually buying something . . .
laugh.gif
Dressing better thread right? You trying to cut down? Like 6 times a day to maybe 3?
laugh.gif

I actually hate going to the mall and looking around for the stuff. Process just infuriates me. Don't know what I would do without online shopping. Makes things so much easier

I don't go shopping much but I do buy stuff online at least once a week. 

I barely shop. Once a year I buy a pair of shoes. Every 3 years I buy a pair of sneakers. I've been wearing a lot of the same clothes for years. Especially, my Polo sweaters. I just ask for button ups and polos for Xmas and Birthdays, and I'm good.

I'm out of high school/college so it's more about houses/cars and less about having the hottest gear.

Maybe two, three times a month. I'm a young dude (Just turned 16), so since I buy my own kicks, I only get new clothes to match.

Going to the mall tomorrow to hunt for a nice red sweater to match my Wht/Red XIIs.

Too often, probably like 2 to 3 times a week, whenever im bored il go down to the shops. More time i havent even got anywhere to wear this stuff too, it just having it thats satisfying smh... Plus the internet (fashion blogs, cheap deals, NT, complex mag etc) make it harder to resist! Havent even paid my rent yet :/ mannnn! lol

Back
Top Bottom