NT, how was your 2011?

Im alive and well, I have the opportunity to be in school, I was able to spend christmas with my mother and my grandmother is still alive. Ups and downs will never go away until you die but I've been blessed in 2011 and I hope it continues in 2012.

Wrecked my whip and %+$@#* up my wrist. Worked way too much, I can pretty much count how many days off I've had the whole year on my fingers.
Pretty much no social life as a result of working so much.

But I did accomplish a few things I've been working on for a while. All in all 2011 > any years of recent memory.

Sorry for your lose Toine. My deepest condolences to you and your loved ones.

The first half was horrible...probably the worst six months of my life. The second half was the complete opposite with a lot of positive things. It was an average year overall, although it feels good to end it on a positive note.

Originally Posted by hellaones

Sorry for your lose Toine. My deepest condolences to you and your loved ones.

Life is crazy. It must be cherished. Condolences, once again, Toine.

In one word 2011 was..

Life-changing.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

2011 was a rollercoaster for me, however buying infrared trainer ii's and concords compensated for it
Your life must have a whole lot of depth if a bad year can be compensated by the purchase of 2 pairs of shoes.
All in all this year was pretty bad. Fractured my wrist, dropped out of HS and haven't had much luck in trynna find a job before college starts.
Hopefully better things come in the upcoming year.
And RIP to your cousin toine, must be tough to be going through something as devastating as a death during a time of year where happiness and joy are the common mood that people have.

-Started off the year with $300 in my name. spent half of that at my best friend's wedding.

-Lived out of my car for about four months when I made the decision to pay for my last semester vs. rent.  Family has $ troubles anyway so they didn't know.

-Graduated, landed $60,000/yr job (still owe $16,000 in student loans)

-Also started a business with my mom.  not making enough to sustain her quite yet, but profitable.  hoping to hear back on a multi-thousand dollar project at the beginning of Jan.

-Still owe $1000 in towing fines and need to fix my credit cause it went to collections (didnt know where it was towed to cause I couldn't recieve any mail
laugh.gif
).  It's not horribly low and I don't plan on financing anything soon so I have time.  Credit scores are a joke anyway.

-Had an amazing girlfriend the whole time.

It was a learning year.  Considering where I started out I'm pretty happy and I've gained a ton of confidence in my abilities and resourcefulness.  Looking forward to 2012.

I had the greatest year ever in my 25 years of life.

My son was born.
It was however not perfect, life never is. I lost my childhood friend to cancer. R.I.P. Matty 

i only had one good month, which was january....then after that...it was
KobeBryant_surlypressconference2010Finalsgetty.jpg

to 

nba_g_kobe_dejected_580.jpg

to

image.jpg

to

kobe-dejected.jpg

and finally to

didkobequit.jpg

looking forward to the new year

aside from 2008, this was my most important year yet imo. very tumultuous.

- fell deep in love at 19 years old, truly incredible feeling
- fell out of love, made a few rash decisions based on emotion that taught me more about myself than anything else
- moved to new york city/on my own at 20
- mdma, special k, xanax, shrooms, etc.
- robbed by someone i considered a true friend
- set up by a female i mistakenly trusted
- found my calling in life

overall gained life-altering perspective on myself. i feel like i have such a stronger grip/understanding of my character and who i am as a person. this gives me an advantage over the majority of people in my age group still struggling to find themselves. finally learned not to let mistakes define me, and to not tolerate anyone who allows my mistakes to define me also. i learned how important it is to control the energy that surrounds you, positive and negative, by restricting who you surround yourself with.

i never place too much significance on "time" (hours, minutes, days, years, etc.) but i am more excited than i've ever been for a new year.

great year.

got married, had a baby girl, bought a house, bought a new car, got a new job.

on a side note, my brother got married, had a child, and my little sister had a baby as well.

pretty crazy year.

A rollercoaster. More ups than down, though. 2012 should be a pretty good year.

2011 was pretty ok for me
pimp.gif

just wish i'd make (and save) a little more money next year

dispite the knee injury, '11 was definitely better than last year and the year before that. next years already shaping up to be the best in a long time.

cheers. ::tips starbucks cup::

A mad rollercoaster ride.

Found an amazing job
Found a great women
Bought a new M3
Preparing to buy a condo
M3 rear ended
Almost losing my job
Almost arrested - still waiting a court hearing
GF broke up with me on Xmas day
Family problems

The bad def overshadows the good.

Looking forward to starting a new year, but I'm beginning to start change now.

Back
Top Bottom