NT, how was your 2011?

Im Blessed. Finished School, Got A Job. Made It Through Some Difficult Things And Continued To Be Grateful For The Good And Bad Experiences
pimp.gif

A Few Of My Friends/Associates Dont Have The Same Opportunity To See Another Year
tired.gif
 So Im Happy To Still Be Here

Originally Posted by Aqua 8s

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

2011 was a rollercoaster for me, however buying infrared trainer ii's and concords compensated for it
Your life must have a whole lot of depth if a bad year can be compensated by the purchase of 2 pairs of shoes.
All in all this year was pretty bad. Fractured my wrist, dropped out of HS and haven't had much luck in trynna find a job before college starts.
Hopefully better things come in the upcoming year.
And RIP to your cousin toine, must be tough to be going through something as devastating as a death during a time of year where happiness and joy are the common mood that people have.

so depth didnt celebrate 2011 thanksgiving due to fam drama

Was excellent for the majority of the year up until about a month ago when my Girl decided she needed space and moved out. Nothing changed much except the living situation until a few days ago when she said she wants to give up sex and doesnt see us ever getting back together. Thought she was the one too. Hopefully 2012 will be better cus this killed my 2011.

real life...

honestly bitter sweet

got an amazing gf....

did E and went to a rave and had the best time of my life....

got crap grades in the spring so got put on probation... had to get I's in the fall...

found out i have cancer...

id give it a 8/10

finally got a career job
moved across country, which meant moving out on my own...all went well with that :smile:
Got to travel for my job (2 months in anchorage, 2 months in hawaii) everything paid for plus perdiem
met great folks thru my new job.
my girl broke up with me, all good, met and enjoyed my life without the BS (talkin to her again tho...she reads NT, got myself in some S!!! haha, what up P?)
moms health has improved

no real complaints. life is good and i hope it continues :smile:
edit: damn Breezy, get better yo. my moms overcame it, hope you can do.

just thinkin about it now, 2 of my REAL friends mothers passed to cancer this year, and my moms good friend has been battling/clear//only to find more cancer
frown.gif

Life isnt all sweet i guess...damn 

Get better Breezy

OK. Just completing my first full year after being out of college.

The good:
Got a bookkeeping job at the Air Force Base in my city.  Was offered it on my 23rd birthday in June, started working on the 21st.  Federal job, great benefits.  Wish it was full time, though.  But it's a start for my accounting career.
Recent trip to Vegas.  Finally got the real taste of it past 21.
Fully paid off one of my student loans. 

The bad:
Damaged the back bumper of my car  after I got out of a dentist appointment.  Had to pay 700 for a used one.
Did 86 on 60 as I rushed to work.  Traffic court judge was lenient and I had to pay 195 as a first time offender.
laugh.gif

Hope I can get back to school to study for my Masters and expect for newer opportunities in 12.  Wouldn't necessarily call 2012 my year but there will always be room for progress.  The sky's the limit.

jthagreat what do you do in your new job?

2011 %%!%!!% sucked for me.

Lost my job in February.(Good #%% job too, shawty)
Lost my girl in April.(Not really that big of a deal)
Spent Feb to Oct at the house ,getting my loser on.
Got a job in October, but its THE second most absolutely ghetto call center in all Houston.

But 2012 looking good though, start a new gig on the 3rd, wayyyy better pay and wayyyy better hours.

Good year.

spent this year at home going to CC, earned my best GPA in a long long time.
got some new best friends
smashed at will
smoked more than any year
the weeknd
pimp.gif

stronger than ever, could trim the bf a lil tho
had some fun jobs

now im just hoping i get into this uni
eyes.gif

After i turned 21, (25 now) my life has been getting worse and worse. Beginning of the year finally started to take a turn in my favor then all of a sudden it just went to #*!%.

Finally figured out I have no true friends.
Got into a huge mess with the legal system.
Gave up hope on having a relationship, monogamy doesn't exist anymore.
Working at a labor intensive job just to give my paychecks away.
Upside down on my car note.
Picked up a 2nd job only to give that paycheck away too.
Pretty much working 7 days a week, 13+ hr days

Not really looking forward to 2012 cuz ive learned to accept the fact that I'm a jinx, no matter how much work i put in I'm always getting the short end of the stick. /rant

my toughest and most challenging year professionally and personally, but it made me stronger. I'm really excited about 2012

Graduated high school and all that, Id say it was pretty fun. Im steppin it up for 2012 tho

Horrible. I can't wait till this #$%$ is over, so I can be here next year talking the same #$%$ about 2012.

One of the better years for me. My highlights: Getting a decent job
happy.gif
, going to Santa Barbra for the first time
pimp.gif
, concerts I went to(Souls of Mischief, Dom Kennedy
smokin.gif
, & MellowHype), and one of my Best friends moved back in my area. I ain't mad at 2011 and 2012 shall be interesting...
smile.gif

2012 was probably my best year so far. Graduated high school, started college, and i learned a lot about myself. 2012 is where i really have to start grinding.

Worst Year of My Life

-Lost My Girl to someone else
-Car Got Stolen
-grandfather who raised me since I was 13 passed away
-unemployed
-just got a speeding ticket. With no job I'm screwed

-Graduated high school
-Started college
-Made no new friends (which I'm cool with)
-Great christmas

I'd say it was a good year for me. Definitely 2011>2010 for me.

2011 was one big L even graduating was horrible, I've proceeded to make zero moves towards my future even as I sit here typing this I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to pass this damn ASVAB in a few weeks.

2011 has been a great year. no drama, went on a couple trips with my boys, watched my first nfl game. no complaints from me. hope everyone has a better 2012 doe.

Back
Top Bottom