NT how would you feel if your girl didn't give you what you wanted

bum *@+ dude
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kobeeh

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Can't relate I was always man enough to buy what I wanted regardless of what my girl thought.
yeah i still do what i want, but i guess my point is why can't she look beyond her feelings to make me happy. once in awhile won't hurt? maybe just once..
she shouldn't have to sacrifice her principles

You're lucky you have a girl with that kind of attitude. you sound whiny. She doesn't agree with it, so she doesn't support it. In other words,she's not an enabler. You're telling me she doesn't make you happy in other ways? $*+%, my husband doesn't buy me bags or clothes, I do. And hebuys his own crap. And I don't piss or moan about it and neither does he.

Why can't YOU look beyond YOUR feelings and understand why she's not supporting your habits?

OP mad cause she won't by him fast food and weed
laugh.gif
......damn bum...any dude w/ game will take your chick w/ the quickness unless she likes to settle forless......refer to my sig fool

b'cos she's against it. for example she doesn't buy you fast food because its unhealthy, but she knows you love junk food or she never gives you money for some trees even tho she knows you enjoy smoking and it makes you happy. I'm talking about from time to time not always.

Asider from sex, anything your girl does not give you, you can get yourself.
Sex, you can get from another female as well if thats how you roll.

So in reality, anything your girl does not get you can get elsewhere unless you are a broke leech.

i do this to my girl all the time ... hell i do it to anybody all the time ... if my man asks me for $10 for some "food" ill say no, but ill take youout to eat, im not supporting a habit ... if my girl wants money i ask what for, if its for something i deem trivial, no dice ... i dont mind if she does thesame to me so its whatever ...

How are you about to get mad at her for challenging/wanting you to be a better/ healthier man.

b'cos she's against it. for example she doesn't buy you fast food because its unhealthy, but she knows you love junk food or she never gives you money for some trees even tho she knows you enjoy smoking and it makes you happy. I'm talking about from time to time not always.

Are you serious?

I agree with your girl.. she is trying to make you a better person.. those are bad habits.. its not like she doesn't want you watching ESPN or anythingelse good.. but fast food and smoking are bad habits.. so why would she support them?
ohwell.gif

I don't remember starting this thread.... wait a smidge...
eek.gif
... I DIDN'T! Somebody stole my M.O.
eyes.gif

Nah but for real, it's about growing up. Sometimes I get heated and we argue but more often then not, I'm just thankful for having the chick, whichmakes working out the differences and ironing the wrinkles more than worth the effort.. shorty holds me down like 82% of the time. I get enough of what I went,usually when she wants me to have it. I could complain, but I won't.
grin.gif

In your case, she obviously knows what is best for you. If you can't see that, just drop her and go smoke a bowl and eat some McDonald's.

What if she doesnt give u what u want sexually? Like she is willing to have sex whenever but only likes missionary/on top. There's nothing worse thanhearing "no" when having sex.
smh.gif

sounds like she's doing you a favor.

but you're still soft for letting your girl lay down the law like that.

shes just doing you a favor, learn to appreciate it, you already sound like a bum since you cant pay for it, so smokin weed and eating fast food sure isntgonna help you out any

Originally Posted by jhendri5

What if she doesnt give u what u want sexually? Like she is willing to have sex whenever but only likes missionary/on top. There's nothing worse than hearing "no" when having sex.
smh.gif

dead her.

Back
Top Bottom