NT how would you turn 10$ into 20$

go to the thrift store, find some valuable stuff for cheap and sell it online for a bigger profit

Get 2.5g at a dispensary for $10. Flip the 1.5g for "$20" and still have 1g to blaze up
smokin.gif
. My Cali folks now wassup.

Originally Posted by jusdre86

i would buy lollipops with that money and gave them to my lil cuzin to sell

+1  I would buy $10 worth of chocolate candy bars, and have an 8 year old sell em for double the price saying it's for a school fundraiser. Just give the 8 year old an old xbox game or whatever.

Originally Posted by sdsolecollector23

Get 2.5g at a dispensary for $10. Flip the 1.5g for "$20" and still have 1g to blaze up
smokin.gif

wait where do u get 2.5 g's medical for $10????

Needed 60 to hit up this pool party in AC with my boy, had only 20, put it on the 2nd 12, day-drank by the pool. Fieldsgoodman.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

smokin.gif

quoted for emphasis. I get good deals on medi in Va but not that good
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

Like the title said. No i will not 2 nicks and sell them as dimes. IM talking about Legitimite ways to flip your cash. Any tips? suggestions, feedback. would be greatly appreciated. Also im not up on the computer jawns, like filling surveys for money.. i find them a waste of time *kanye shrug* maybe you can prove me wrong?

30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

thats your fastest, best bet sir. better ask a +*@+% to spot you, g.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

smokin.gif

quoted for emphasis. I get good deals on medi in Va but not that good
30t6p3b.gif
unreal prices
eek.gif
 i'll believe it when i see it.

closest ive found was the 2 for 1 deal last week at the collective down the street from my office.  $45 caps and was running a BOGO Free deal.  The free 8th was so-so at best.  Even at $45 for a quad, it comes out to $16.07 for 2.5g's. 

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by jusdre86

i would buy lollipops with that money and gave them to my lil cuzin to sell

+1  I would buy $10 worth of chocolate candy bars, and have an 8 year old sell em for double the price saying it's for a school fundraiser. Just give the 8 year old an old xbox game or whatever.

I just wrote all this, went thru the replies this is much easier
laugh.gif
. Minus the fundraiser part, if you teach the kid to say the right things thered be no need to lie/mislead

Man with 10 bucks thats tough.

I say best bet would be buy some kool aid packets, small plastic cups, borrow a pitcher, some sugar, a table, and find a couple cute litte kids around your way (bro and sisters would be ideal) Tell em youll rent em whatever movies they want if they sell it for you a few days in a row. That should put you right around 10 bucks(You can rent kids movies for like 50 cents these days
laugh.gif
)

Right block, teach em to say the right things, and at 25cents a piece (or a dollar for bigger cups) you could make 20 profit without bein there

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

drugs x skimping

Lol this

Id ask my boy for .7-.8 for 10 then sell that as a 15. Use that $15 to buy another .8 and then sell that as a 20

$$$$$$$$$ 20 $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom