NT...I admit...I slept on Gaga...She's cold.

m7xu9w.jpg

HHAHahaahahaha

Not going lie she can get it. My ex lil sister resembles her and I have been wanting to get her for the longest. Especially now that she has had a baby, shes nice now. Baby weight is looking good.

Last edited:
One of the GOAT butterfaces, the type you just smash for a week straight without ever taking her out with you

Type you just tell to chill in the living room of your crib while you go to work. Tell her there's Kraft Easy Mac I. The kitchen if she gets hungry. Locking your bedroom door, even though you probably won't need to since she's really just going to chill on the couch the whole time. The type that as soon as you get home from work she's in the same spot that you left her. Type that sits up so you can sit on the couch and tops you off while still watching the tv, all the while you playing with that ***. :smh:

Shed probably let you smash only after putting on some demonic mask or some @#$% though, so on second thought..

@#$% it I'd be doing her doggy anyway

Shed probably let you smash only after putting on some demonic mask or some @#$% though, so on second thought..

@#$% it I'd be doing her doggy anyway

Nah bruh she rolls around with gays. Prolly only let you smash if you let her gay homies smash.

Back
Top Bottom