NT I am a Houston Based rapper peep my video and download my song!

What up NT I have been a a member for years and am glad to finally share my music with the community. This is the single for my group Hero&Rad's debutalbum Resilient. The name of the song is "Smoothness Coolness" featuring our buddies "Mike& Ike" from Austin Texas. As a bonus checkout my man Micskills and his video for "Criminal " off of his debut album called Defiant. Props to my man and fellow NT member Flossb aka HollywoodFloss I have songs with him and he has supported me as well. Google him!
Enjoy and all comments are welcomed!

Edit! Here is the link to where you can download the song to my video if you like. http://www.bigbadmedium.com/smoothness_coolness

EDIT for those who asked and are interested here is a link to a free download of one of my songs http://limelinx.com/files...74618fe2ad8e500c7af613a5

yo NT support these dudes Hero N RAD def. working and grinding for that new sound coming out of the H-Town Hiphop scene

Album is dope as well, is it on itunes yet?

i really like that first song . its dope. im listening to it again was that the house of blues in the beggining?? and kickz i think

Originally Posted by flossb15

yo NT support these dudes Hero N RAD def. working and grinding for that new sound coming out of the H-Town Hiphop scene

Album is dope as well, is it on itunes yet?
yea houston really needs a new fresh act. yall got a tape for download?

Theekingg I will will PM you a link to download some of our songs and edit the post with a link for those interested! And some of the shots were done at HOB.and The tipping point!
You can get Micskills on itunes now!

As a Houston native, I'm going to support you and put your name out here in ATL simply because you are different. Your music is solid as well.

Houston needs to show the world that we have different types of rappers. The whole "swangin" and candy paint rhymes are played out.

^ thanks Throwed in the game peep the sig for my myspace and I will send you some music if you PM me your email address!!

From a fellow houstonian, i'm feeling the song. Something much different than the normal out here.

Second song/vid were much better, to me. The first video seemed borderline cheesy, really. The second one was great. I like how it was saying "who'sthe criminal?" while under the circular promenade at the old Enron building. I'm also kind of partial because I like the scenery in the videos becauseI work downtown and see this stuff everyday.

Nice to see we have Houston fans that will support our type of music

follow us on Twitter for updates

@radremm & @Hollywoodfloss

Not really feeling the first track. It's ok, but nothing that stands out or makes me wanna play it again.

The last two cats on the track are weak as far as rhyme style/content.

Second video is bland as well. It's ok, but nothing I'd wanna hear again.

With so many people rapping now, if you don't have something very unique to say or more importantly, a unique way of saying it (style), it's hard tocatch my attention.

More texas rappers
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
keep up the good work G

def like everything besides the hook in Criminal.

THe Trumpets in Smoothness coolness make it catchy, liking that hook is good

overall they some pretty good songs

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

first dude in the group song got lyrics but the flow goes off in a couple spots... not too far but just a little

cant front... i kinda hate the hook but its not bad... im sure some people will like it

2nd dude is NTs own Joe Galvan?
laugh.gif
he aight... kinda simple compared to the first dude...

3rd dude i didnt really like his verse at all... its either his voice or his flow... somethn just weird...

overall id say its straight... yall need some middle ground as far as lyrics go... the last 2 dudes need to catch up wit the first one in terms of rapping ability...
time you know you my $@@%# but lol.... the coolness is fire.. its feel good music G... yo bruh i %+!# wit
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ thanks dude and I really wanted honest feedback so I appreciate all of the comments. To make it in show business you have to be exceptional nowadays!

Being from Houston, I support y'all, cause the current Houston rap scene is
sick.gif
Definitely need a change...

EDIT: Feeling the scenes in front of the UT Tower and Guadalupe
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom