NT..... I bring you Jessica Burciaga....... my #1 hottest girl...... (pics, pics, and more pics!!)

love hot girls thread....
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

I've been on the Jessica B tip for a while now,
always appreciated
pimp.gif

and thank you playboy for getting her in there! lol.

good post TBONE

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

ya know what, after further review, this may be the hottest chick i've ever seen.
laugh.gif

Dude got her pic as his avy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You know what's up.
laugh.gif
i had one of her magazine covers as my avy last year, thought i had to bring her back after this thread
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

she aight but
smh.gif

Just aight huh??........... And why the shaking head???

she AIGHT but she not the baddest @*$%! on planet earth like some are making her out to be...
please. check your eyes and stoneface yourself

Originally Posted by JD161616

she aight but
smh.gif

Just aight huh??........... And why the shaking head???

she AIGHT but she not the baddest @*$%! on planet earth like some are making her out to be...
please. check your eyes and stoneface yourself

jus cuz she the baddest broad you've ever seen don't mean its the same for me...people got different tastes

btw, i don't know if it's been mentioned, but i'm pretty sure she's dating/engaged/married to jason sehorn

btw, i don't know if it's been mentioned, but i'm pretty sure she's dating/engaged/married to jason sehorn
NO. Jason Sehorn is married to Angie Harmon. They just had a child in December

WTH? I thought dude was married to some other model, lucky SOB if true though.

This girl just did it for me. lol. Im tired of these appreciation post, i go to the club looking for a girl this bad just to come short. lol.

This girl is truly fine, seems slightly flawless.

I don't care if people have different tastes or not.... You said she's just "alright", which is a joke..... Anyone can recognize beautifulwomen no matter what type of women you're into..... Or maybe you just can't & don't know what beautiful women are.

Tbone relax YNS...secondly where im from "aight" has different meanings in different contexts..I used it to say she bad but now u all on my !*%$ socalm down that's not ya girl...
smh.gif

Hahaha ok. Cuz YNS matters. I wouldn't care if u said my girl (don't currently have 1) was just alright when she was gorgeous. My beef was about younot what you said. I just find it corny when people say stuff like what u said. But anyway.... It ain't that serious. Time to eat lunch haha.

Back
Top Bottom