NT I Done Quit My Job Today

D

Deleted member 56682

Tired of being a mistreated worker smh and this broad had the nerve to tell me she gave me such a big opportunity and all this nonsense when I worked for it. The nerve of people man.. /rant
(Smokey voice) It's Fridayy mannnnnn (Smokey voice)

Last edited by a moderator:
Jimmy Johns fam.. Go ahead and take it

Damn jimmy johns is my spot. best sandwiches in the game to me. I always get a #4 with avacado and the JJ bbq chips.

But I digress....good for you son, now you can start something new.

It's always the people who think they've done so much for you that come rub it in your face when they haven't really done a damn thing for you but rather for themselves.

Damn jimmy johns is my spot. best sandwiches in the game to me. I always get a #4 with avacado and the JJ bbq chips.
It's always the people who think they've done so much for you that come rub it in your face when they haven't really done a damn thing for you but rather for themselves.
This is the turkey their serving bro and that's not avocado on it View media item 152253

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the turkey their serving bro and that's not avocado on it View media item 152253

nah b that's just the nasty *** JJ you work at. These dudes built my sandwich right in front of me.

But....if it's not avacado....what is it?

nah b that's just the nasty *** JJ you work at. These dudes built my sandwich right in front of me.

But....if it's not avacado....what is it?

Looks like mold to me...

I was giving JJ so much money at one point buying multiple sandwiches a day....til I looked up the calories I was consuming. so good though.

I was giving JJ so much money at one point buying multiple sandwiches a day....til I looked up the calories I was consuming. so good though.

When I was in school it was at least once a day. Then I got a sandwich delivered that was all discolored like the pic posted and never touched that **** again :smh:

So what you're saying is that you had your jimmies rustled by jimmy?

Last edited:
i was going to quit my job too but got laid off before i did
mean.gif
 i'm happy though, even though i'm jobless and have no money coming in, it's definitely better than waking up and approaching the day as a nightmare rather than it be a gift

no need to be miserable in life man, hope you're happy with your decision

Back
Top Bottom