NT, I feel like i am doing it wrong.. *Pics* Vol. EDIT

Originally Posted by l337six

i hate you OP.
laugh.gif

You sound like you don't like yourself, that's why you're upset that she loves you, and that she's great. Maybe you feel like you don't deserve her, or that she deserves better than you? Whatever it is you have to realize that you have a good thing going here, get over whatever self-hate you have, do your thing, get that job and see how things work out between you and her. If that's not the case and you actually don't have feelings for her then, I'd say get the job and slowly break things off with her if you still feel the same way.

She isn't ugly but she isn't makin me turn around for a 2nd glance either, her personality sounds great an her dad tryin hook ya up? Stick with it......I'm dead srs.

Maybe I'm biased, but what's the problem with todays youth with settling down early??...it seems like nowadays we view relationships in such a negative way from the jump that you are failing before it even starts, you are thinking too much bro, just play it day by day...if you ain't feeling her, don't use her, be honest with her and tell her all you want is a friendship and that shouldn't damage your chances with her dad....if you are feeling her, stop thinking about how young you may be to settle down...just roll with it, you may just have met the love of your life...don't pass on it because of immaturity...play it day by day.

you got a great looking girl who knows how to COOK, more then likely CLEAN too...the dad loves you and could get you a job at the pentagon an you have some sort of decision to make? yeah right...marry her...............................now

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Maybe I'm biased, but what's the problem with todays youth with settling down early??...it seems like nowadays we view relationships in such a negative way from the jump that you are failing before it even starts, you are thinking too much bro, just play it day by day...if you ain't feeling her, don't use her, be honest with her and tell her all you want is a friendship and that shouldn't damage your chances with her dad....if you are feeling her, stop thinking about how young you may be to settle down...just roll with it, you may just have met the love of your life...don't pass on it because of immaturity...play it day by day.
But IMO, the risk is too great that you HAVEN'T found the love of your life. Think about all the things that change in your life between your 20's and 30's. Locations, careers, tastes, beliefs, etc. You haven't met anywhere near all the available women you'll meet in your lifetime. For someone to put the commitment that is needed to sustain a true loving relationship is a big undertaking, one that can affect other aspects of your life in a big way. I'm not saying its always the wrong thing to do, but to say that there is only one love of your life in this world is just as dumb as the people who think that we're the only life form out of the billions of galaxies out there.  The young, formative adult years of a person are very crucial and I feel like its best to spend those years exploring and learning YOURSELF as opposed to growing and learning with another. I mean hell, why do you think people frown on having babies at a young age? I feel like the same principle applies.

Back
Top Bottom