NT I feel really disgusted with myself for taking advantage of oomf

Stop taking advantage of her, and start cutting her off little by little.

OP you better hope that someone else don't feel the same way about you, that you feel about your "friend".

How can you dislike her personality if she's always helping you out and looking out for you? Smh. Hope you get kicked to the curb twice as hard. Stop being selfish and humble up, kid.

You could smash, then once she feels...well, in this case, doesn't feel...a proper pipe game from you, she'll finally move onto a guy that will appreciate her for her and layeth the smacketh down on that candy a_.

Sad thing is if he opened up to this chick instead of pretending she's dirt the experience would probably be good for him and make him better.

You could smash, then once she feels...well, in this case, doesn't feel...a proper pipe game from you, she'll finally move onto a guy that will appreciate her for her and layeth the smacketh down on that candy a_.

Was gonna say, smash but be REALLY bad at it. Flop around making seal noises, spend a minimum of 30 seconds doing the bird man hand rub over her while she's laying there waiting, make sure you fap as close to climax as possible before she gets there so it's over in seconds and then cry in her arms.

Last time I checked. You were the kid that got butt hurt cause a girl in your hs didn't like you. And you kept blowing up her phone to figure out why she didn't.

You better take what you can pleighboi, beggers can't be choosers.
Damn lol
NT never forgets

youre right, in all honesty I realize this. Im going to never talk to her ever again as I don't deserve to have her as a friend.

/thread

I doubt it. You prolly still need a ride lol.

oomf? as in twitter follower? pm her @ name to me. I'll take her off your hands. 

You are a foul dude. I understand not being attracted to her and not having the same feelings for her that she has for you, but you don't even seem like a friend. You need to be real with her one day when she asks you to chill and let her know that you're not feeling her the way she feels you, but understand that she is a great person that I'd like to have in my life.

Don't listen to all these other posters OP, you're doing the right thing. Tell them all straight up..

iWBTNrEbX6Hil.gif

Srs.
Notsrs.

You'd hate to be the one if the situation was flipped... Man up and let her know you're not attracted to her, will never be attracted her, and don't really wanna be friends with her either.

Do this in a respectful way and carefully put together your words, after everything she's done for you apparently from the OG post you at least owe her that much.

What you say will be left up to you.

Last edited:
okay I stocked up on the bus tokens and what not.

From now on Im going to help her with homework and keep it at that.

Op go in raw and dont pull out...that will solve your problems

You are quite the little douche. Leave this girl alone, she can do better. You do this for an ego boost, look at how you call her a friend then bad mouth her in the same breath. You're worthless b. You deserve every bit of how the girl you're attracted to but wants nothing to do with you treats you. It ain't hard to be a decent human being. Start there.

This all the way

You have known this girl for about two decades, have some respect stop playing with her emotions.

One thing I hate is a worthless user.
The thing I hate thee most is a male worthless user.

This trait of placing people in friend zone and using them for stuff is sooo female like.

As if

Back
Top Bottom