NT I found some guys wallet ! Vol. What can i do with this debit card ?

Seriously ! I don't need anything else so im gonna return it but my question is how do i go about getting his phone number ? I have found all his info onthe internet but they are asking me to pay a fine..All i need is his number to contact him...i have Drivers license, Debit Card, Bueissness card and regularole wallet crap...NT Help ME !

If you have a drivers license, I think you can go to whitepages.com and look up his home phone number. If his number is listed, it should show up.

just mail it, signature confirmation. would only cost like 10 bucks, and if there is any money in there use that to pay for it and include the receipt so dudeknows where the money went.

call the number on the back of the card tell them you found this guys wallet and don't have a way of getting in touch with him can they call him for youand give him your number if he wants it back...

Wait, so you have his business card, but you can't figure out how to contact him? and you're gonna use his debit card, but return the wallet. You myfriend are smart!

Originally Posted by Lootpac

Wait, so you have his business card, but you can't figure out how to contact him? and you're gonna use his debit card, but return the wallet. You my friend are smart!
I have buisness CARDS....not HIS card in particular...

after you take cash , just buy a stamp and mail it to him and send a note you accept rewards and see what happens

His address should be on the license, no?
nerd.gif

found a wallet once, used the local area search with his name on myspace. It's pretty creepy now that I think about it
laugh.gif
oh well, I don't give a damn about karma, but I know it sucks to lose awallet.

one time they found my pops wallet...and put it in the mail box and wrote on it "you dont have any money like me so im giving it back"

Go to the bank where his debit card is from and drop it off there. Theyll have his contact info and get him his stuff back.

Back
Top Bottom