NT I found some guys wallet ! Vol. What can i do with this debit card ?

whats his name and what city's he from? I bet NT Detecives would find his # in 30 seconds.

Originally Posted by LilSciurid08

Seriously ! I don't need anything else so im gonna return it but my question is how do i go about getting his phone number ? I have found all his info on the internet but they are asking me to pay a fine..All i need is his number to contact him...i have Drivers license, Debit Card, Bueissness card and regular ole wallet crap...NT Help ME !

There you go

I'd return it.........I lost mine this year and it sucked replacing all cards etc....... KARMA
embarassed.gif

UPDATE: So i went to McDonalds on my "Mr. 70-60-3" SWAG coppin everything on the $1 Menu and used the card...It came up DECLINED, shorty handed methe card back so i sipped off
laugh.gif
....n e way i looked through the walletsome more and found his sons ID card, had a diff address from the guy so i went to both adresses cuz they werent that far apart and at both doors i was told ihad the wrong house
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MEXRFW

go to zabasearch.com there you go =]

Thank you ! Ive been lookin for this site forever
smile.gif
!

You can call the bank who he set up the debit card with. Tell them what happened and ask them to call him. Leave them yourphone number and request they to give it him so he can contact you.

go to his bank, and tell them that you found his card. They will give you and address and phone number.

Originally Posted by LilSciurid08

UPDATE: So i went to McDonalds on my "Mr. 70-60-3" SWAG coppin everything on the $1 Menu and used the card...It came up DECLINED, shorty handed me the card back so i sipped off
laugh.gif
....n e way i looked through the wallet some more and found his sons ID card, had a diff address from the guy so i went to both adresses cuz they werent that far apart and at both doors i was told i had the wrong house
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MEXRFW

go to zabasearch.com there you go =]

Thank you ! Ive been lookin for this site forever
smile.gif
!
no problem! its liek a stalkers paradise... haha
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
your gonna end up going to jail- how you gonna do HALF of the rightthing...on one hand your tryna find dude to return his stuff on the other your stopping at stores tryna run his cards
laugh.gif

L
smh.gif

UPDATE: So i went to McDonalds on my "Mr. 70-60-3" SWAG coppin everything on the $1 Menu and used the card...It came up DECLINED, shorty handed me the card back so i sipped off
laugh.gif
....n e way i looked through the wallet some more and found his sons ID card, had a diff address from the guy so i went to both adresses cuz they werent that far apart and at both doors i was told i had the wrong house
indifferent.gif

wow. why would u do that... (attempt to use it) he prolly got it cancelled because he knew there were shady individuals in the world. the karma ofembarrassment is what you get. i hope dude gets his stuff back.

Back
Top Bottom