NT....I got Debo'd last night.....by a .........

laugh.gif
at the whole situation

smh thats her job . shes basicall a security guard if u think bout it, ur boy disrespected her and she did what she had to do. den u come in tryna be supermanbut got rocked. if u sue. im 100% sure u wont win the lawsuit. shes a BOUNCER!

Originally Posted by AG 47

As much +@@% as you talk about women, this is only fitting. Happy New Year.
When do I ever talk *%@! about women on here? @$!@ aaaaaaaaap....and to the rest ofy'all......you're so elementary...learn to read and reason...NT needs an entrance exam

And I filed a police report last night, I don't expect anything from this...I have many other suits...I just really liked this one....trust, had she notripped my suit....I'd be a happy camper, cause the blood could've been cleaned, but u can't wear a money suit without a left pocket

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

smh thats her job . shes basicall a security guard if u think bout it, ur boy disrespected her and she did what she had to do. den u come in tryna be superman but got rocked. if u sue. im 100% sure u wont win the lawsuit. shes a BOUNCER!

so they are allowed to assault people?

Seriously, I'd love to see many of you guys in person and @+%@+ slap you all

Why do you all keep saying it's an 80 dollar suit?

Your reading comprehension is pitiful. What cost 75 (not 80) dollars was filing the claim. That's what pookie meant with his reference to $75 down thedrain.

It's entirely plausible the altercation was going down, Pookie tried to intervene... realized he needed to back off. He did, proceeded to BBM and thisfemale bouncer came after him.
You guys really think you're CSI huh?

Originally Posted by Name I Koop

smh thats her job . shes basicall a security guard if u think bout it, ur boy disrespected her and she did what she had to do. den u come in tryna be superman but got rocked. if u sue. im 100% sure u wont win the lawsuit. shes a BOUNCER!

I LOVE when people start talkin tuff after getting BEATDOWN... In this case bya woman...

Then you did some EXTRA sucka +!++ and filed a Police Report, and you're tryin to take her to court...
laugh.gif

You look REAL bad right now my G... Just smoke one and forget about it already...

[Camel Stedman] Can't even steal on a N... muh *+$!+$% 'll sue... [/Camel Stedman]

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I LOVE when people start talkin tuff after getting BEATDOWN... In this case by a woman...

Then you did some EXTRA sucka +!++ and filed a Police Report, and you're tryin to take her to court...
laugh.gif

You look REAL bad right now my G... Just smoke one and forget about it already...

[Camel Stedman] Can't even steal on a N... muh *+$!+$% 'll sue... [/Camel Stedman]

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif
this whole thread is comedy...but on the real, i wish you the best"pookie." good luck & keep us updated....i would take the L personally, it seems like it's not even worth it but to each his own...

Originally Posted by AG 47

As much +@@% as you talk about women, this is only fitting. Happy New Year.

And I filed a police report last night, I don't expect anything from this...I have many other suits...I just really liked this one....trust, had she not ripped my suit....I'd be a happy camper, cause the blood could've been saved, but u can't wear a money suit without a left pocket
amd_barnes2.jpg

3326987910_56d962488b.jpg

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Originally Posted by zs05wc

Did you deserve it?

Nah....she hit my boy in the face (his eye is SWOLE) all because he gave her the finger...she was on some power trip tryna push ppl around...then male bouncers were tryna drape my boy up, so I went over to see what I can do....she tried to get in the mix again. So a few minutes go by, my boy is missing...so I go looking for him, I'm BBM'n them and she comes up talking, something to this effect "you want some too?" I dismissed it and continued BBM'n...and BOOM, POW right in the KISSER....

I didn't know what to do, cause if I hit her and land a hit, she was going down, so I just stiff arm her (like Jay-Z did) and then I get swarmed by bouncers, I'm spitting out blood all over the place. Some Jersey shore bouncer comes over and grabs me, I try to fight him...he aint really want any, I guess ppl don't want strange blood spit in their face? I doubt the police report will do anything...after I got home, I facebooked her....got her name....I need some suggestions
You took the L by not hitting her.... Pics of her too since you found the FB
this

man OP you did the right thing by not snuffin ole girl. i on the other hand would have been drunk so me not being in my right state of mind. I would havedropped that broad and took the beating from the other bouncers(depending on i was wit my crew or a bunch of females) and then lit the club up the followingweek. real talk me and my boys shut down club sugar in hollywood. The bouncers jumped the homie cousin who is like 18 150lbs and all those bouncers are 6'2200+ easy.we came up there with like 20heads and smashed on those punk $!@ bouncers.

Originally Posted by npa07

man OP you did the right thing by not snuffin ole girl. i on the other hand would have been drunk so me not being in my right state of mind. I would have dropped that broad and took the beating from the other bouncers(depending on i was wit my crew or a bunch of females) and then lit the club up the following week. real talk me and my boys shut down club sugar in hollywood. The bouncers jumped the homie cousin who is like 18 150lbs and all those bouncers are 6'2 200+ easy.we came up there with like 20heads and smashed on those punk $!@ bouncers.
when I was a teenager we used to do this....cause these dudes used to think they werehercules...I recall gettin a Mag lite to the dome once, I stole on dude and took off, back then my 40 times was a 4.45, so they weren't catchin me

Originally Posted by npa07

man OP you did the right thing by not snuffin ole girl. i on the other hand would have been drunk so me not being in my right state of mind. I would have dropped that broad and took the beating from the other bouncers(depending on i was wit my crew or a bunch of females) and then lit the club up the following week. real talk me and my boys shut down club sugar in hollywood. The bouncers jumped the homie cousin who is like 18 150lbs and all those bouncers are 6'2 200+ easy.we came up there with like 20heads and smashed on those punk $!@ bouncers.
when I was a teenager we used to do this....cause these dudes used to think they were hercules...I recall gettin a Mag lite to the dome once, I stole on dude and took off, back then my 40 times was a 4.45, so they weren't catchin me

2dbjurq.jpg

stop it 5.

Love how all these NTers are talking so tough yet when I look through the PYP's all I see are scrawny prepubescent looking sneaker heads.

I LOVE when people start talkin tuff after getting BEATDOWN... In this case by a woman...

laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
You're pretty lame/dumb.

He didn't get "beatdown" he got a busted lip and he filed a report so he could replace his suit.

I really don't get why you're acting all tough right now.

PS calling Jay-Z a camel/stedman isn't going to change the fact that he is more successful than you + his wife looks better than anything you've evermessed with.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Iansmk

Female bouncer.....my lip is fat, my shirt was bloody and my suit is ripped.

I want to sue in small claims....I already filed a police report....what should I do?

stop-snitching.jpg
how is he snitching?

Originally Posted by Doctor Knows Best

laugh.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
You're pretty lame/dumb.

He didn't get "beatdown" he got a busted lip and he filed a report so he could replace his suit.

I really don't get why you're acting all tough right now.

PS calling Jay-Z a camel/stedman isn't going to change the fact that he is more successful than you + his wife looks better than anything you've ever messed with.
grin.gif

How is ANYone acting tuff?? (other than the OP after the fact) all we're saying is don't run to the policebecause you have a bloody lip and a ripped coat suit...

I don't get where your drawing your conclusion of me (or ANYone else acting tuff), all we're saying isdon't run to the police like a lil *!!@! when something as petty as your lip being busted (by a woman @ that) happens... If you consider that being tuff, Ifeel sorry for you, cause you must've been an EASY vic

And how does YOU praising Camel Stedman have ANYthing to do with me?? You're talking about how much success HE has and how fineHIS wife is... What does that have to do with YOU?? I'm sure you'reprolly the type to get your lip busted and try to get somebody pinched & or sue... You're a dweeb

if you have her last name but not her address, you can get a form from the court house that you fill out and submit to all the banks in the neighborhood. ithink it's $2.00 per form. if that person has an account with the bank, they notify you and provide the address. when my mother had to bring her formertenant to court because he left without paying about 6 months in rent, she didn't have his new address. we went to a lawyer and the courthouse, andthat's what they told us to do. it works, you just have to be persistent and research all the banks in your area.

but if nothing comes up, that's okay too. you don't need her address. you can have the papers served to her at the club.

when you go to court, be sure to bring the police report, medical report, pictures of your injury, and proof of the value of your suit. good luck.

Back
Top Bottom