NT. I GOT PLAYED..

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by dbbabd

CLIFF NOTES- I GOT PLAYED
laugh.gif

Ok first of all . Everyone on campus knew about me and her. It was like we were basically together. She would get jealous when other girls said hey to me , orstopped by my room. She would tell me she wanted to be with me forever. We even thought she was pregnant for a while and she got pissed when i said i didntwant to keep it. We been through alot in so little. But real talk its her loss. She has no friends cuz she spent all her time with me. But ima sit back andwatch her fall

Originally Posted by ebayologist

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Well Air Her %*# Out Then!

smh.gif
Nah. Just dead it. Never talk to her again. I don't know if you completely got "played" cause she isn't really your girl, but what she did certainly was wack/whorish.

Ultimately you just found out she's a skeez. Think of it this way, better sooner than later. Don't get mentally hung up on a girl that's clearly not worth your time/effort anyways. You took an L but small l is lot better than a big L, just keep it movin'.

wait are there 2 EBAYS??? because the ebay i know would never say no to a AIR HER out......

So it was like that. I had a situation somewhat similar a while ago. Ive learned that you HAVE to make things official or atleast make sure both you and herare on the same page or else feelings can/will get hurt.

dbbabd wrote
( not official bf/gf but just about)

so i let her leave without scolding her for the hickey.

CLIFF NOTES- I GOT PLAYED

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
thats not getting played .. its called dating .. you guys arent officialso its not like she was cheating ..

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Ok first of all . Everyone on campus knew about me and her. It was like we were basically together. She would get jealous when other girls said hey to me , or stopped by my room. She would tell me she wanted to be with me forever. We even thought she was pregnant for a while and she got pissed when i said i didnt want to keep it. We been through alot in so little. But real talk its her loss. She has no friends cuz she spent all her time with me. But ima sit back and watch her fall

fall into some other dude's lap as she noms on his jeanis.

still can't believe you got worked up over a girl looking like that, wasting your time, sir.

aight preciate it NT..i wasnt depressed or sad or ntn i was just mad she tried to play me . BUt i did keep it classy and didnt disrespect her

smh why act like your together when your not. Always make sure the status of your relationship is clear... nothing is ever implied. (sp?)

Back
Top Bottom