NT...I have an interview with Nike tomorrow - what to expect.

I applied for a part time job at one of Nike's new concept stores and I have an interview tomorrow. what should i expect to be asked and what should i wear?

Im thinking of wearing a shirt and tie, with nice slacks and space jam 11s but the shoes seem to be a toss up between the 11s and dress shoes.

I applied for a part time job at one of Nike's new concept stores and I have an interview tomorrow. what should i expect to be asked and what should i wear?

Im thinking of wearing a shirt and tie, with nice slacks and space jam 11s but the shoes seem to be a toss up between the 11s and dress shoes.

Do not wear sneakers. Wear shoes. Just because its Nike you don't just do it (corny). An interview at Nike should be treated as an interview somewhere else.

You will be asked sports related questions. As long as you weren't a couch potato your whole life you should be good.

Do not wear sneakers. Wear shoes. Just because its Nike you don't just do it (corny). An interview at Nike should be treated as an interview somewhere else.

You will be asked sports related questions. As long as you weren't a couch potato your whole life you should be good.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Dude come on a toss up between 11's and dress shoes. why would sneakers be an option for an interview?

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Dude come on a toss up between 11's and dress shoes. why would sneakers be an option for an interview?

laugh.gif
You wear those space jams, you might as well as not show up to the interview.
They don't care how big of a collector you are or how much you've spent buying shoes, they care if you can sell those socks or force fields

laugh.gif
You wear those space jams, you might as well as not show up to the interview.
They don't care how big of a collector you are or how much you've spent buying shoes, they care if you can sell those socks or force fields

aite dress shoes it is
laugh.gif

i thought it was a little corny to but wasnt sure
roll.gif

what question wise should i expect?

aite dress shoes it is
laugh.gif

i thought it was a little corny to but wasnt sure
roll.gif

what question wise should i expect?

Eh, they like people who dress sporty at interviews. I've seen a group of people at a Niketown interview and 1 person had on a shirt and tie, he didnt get hired.

Eh, they like people who dress sporty at interviews. I've seen a group of people at a Niketown interview and 1 person had on a shirt and tie, he didnt get hired.

why do you want to work here? How will you contribute? What are your strengths and weaknesses?

All the normal stuff?

why do you want to work here? How will you contribute? What are your strengths and weaknesses?

All the normal stuff?

Honestly shoes do not matter it was a BUNCH of dressed up people when I interviewed they didn't get hired. I dressed in a tie slacks and shirt and think I only got the job cause I built a good repora with one of the managers and I've noticed all the people have either done that or they know somebody already there. Oh and btw I wore all black vans to my interview lol

Honestly shoes do not matter it was a BUNCH of dressed up people when I interviewed they didn't get hired. I dressed in a tie slacks and shirt and think I only got the job cause I built a good repora with one of the managers and I've noticed all the people have either done that or they know somebody already there. Oh and btw I wore all black vans to my interview lol

Honestly as long as your tidy what you wear won't matter as much as how you relate to the staff at the store and to your interviewer.
I hire people all the time and what they wear isn't my main concern at all.

Back
Top Bottom