NT, I haven't smoked in 9 months, but...

Plan on burnin on 4/20 for the holiday and maybe a homemade special cake, how long will it last in my system? (5'10/240 lbs.)

Plan on burnin on 4/20 for the holiday and maybe a homemade special cake, how long will it last in my system? (5'10/240 lbs.)

Metabolism
Amount of body fat
How much you exert yourself/Calories burned daily
How often you consume marijuana

It can vary wildly from 1 week to months for a urine test.

Metabolism
Amount of body fat
How much you exert yourself/Calories burned daily
How often you consume marijuana

It can vary wildly from 1 week to months for a urine test.

~30 days if you're not exercising. Assuming you're poundage isn't so much muscle.

~30 days if you're not exercising. Assuming you're poundage isn't so much muscle.

i wonder how many people are gonna get hit with the random drug test right after 420

i wonder how many people are gonna get hit with the random drug test right after 420

I'm trying to kick the habit myself, atleast until I lock down a job for the summer.

Driving myself crazy, when I'm sober all I want to do is light up, when I'm high all I want to do is quit and focus on my life.

I'm trying to kick the habit myself, atleast until I lock down a job for the summer.

Driving myself crazy, when I'm sober all I want to do is light up, when I'm high all I want to do is quit and focus on my life.

Originally Posted by Twenty Four Seven

Maybe you should skip the cake...

j/k
laugh.gif

Something like 3 weeks i think..

j/k
laugh.gif

you guys are wrong. if op hasnt smoked in 9 months then it leaves the system in about 3 days. it only stays in your system for a month if you smoke 3 to 4 times a week

you guys are wrong. if op hasnt smoked in 9 months then it leaves the system in about 3 days. it only stays in your system for a month if you smoke 3 to 4 times a week

Originally Posted by AME416

j/k
laugh.gif

No harm, bruh. Lol. Been heavy all my life, a joke or two is expected... Thanks for the input. By any chance, can someone tell me what OP is?

Back
Top Bottom