NT, I implore you to take a ballet class!

balloonoboy

Banned
No I'm not coming out.
laugh.gif

Oftentimes, Ballet is looked on as girlie and very effeminate, but that is not the case. There are a lot of masculine ballet dancers.

Anywho, everyone should take a class at least once. It is probably the most difficult thing you'll ever do in your life, but the feeling you get is so rewarding. Sure, you can take a hip-hop class, but it is NOT the same.

So check around your city and give it a try. You won't regret it. Classes are $15 max. Well worth it.

That is all.

No I'm not coming out.
laugh.gif

Oftentimes, Ballet is looked on as girlie and very effeminate, but that is not the case. There are a lot of masculine ballet dancers.

Anywho, everyone should take a class at least once. It is probably the most difficult thing you'll ever do in your life, but the feeling you get is so rewarding. Sure, you can take a hip-hop class, but it is NOT the same.

So check around your city and give it a try. You won't regret it. Classes are $15 max. Well worth it.

That is all.

im not falling for this.

i had to eat crow when i was talkin mess to the wife. i clowned her about yoga saying its not real exercise and what not. ill run 5v5 full court games for 2 hours, now that is exercise. she told me to put my money where my mouth is. total failure. i felt like such a tool when that 1 yoga session kicked my butt.

she started taking these other classes called Bar Method. Not quite ballet class, but along the same vein. I started to talk mess again about how that is a cakewalk but then i stopped myself. she was saying that if i failed at yoga i would literally die doin Bar. Im talkin call 911 and bring the paramedics. Fool me once...

im not falling for this.

i had to eat crow when i was talkin mess to the wife. i clowned her about yoga saying its not real exercise and what not. ill run 5v5 full court games for 2 hours, now that is exercise. she told me to put my money where my mouth is. total failure. i felt like such a tool when that 1 yoga session kicked my butt.

she started taking these other classes called Bar Method. Not quite ballet class, but along the same vein. I started to talk mess again about how that is a cakewalk but then i stopped myself. she was saying that if i failed at yoga i would literally die doin Bar. Im talkin call 911 and bring the paramedics. Fool me once...

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

im not falling for this.

I'm with you.. I took yoga with my exgf one time.. high difficulty man. Sweating with not much moving.. craziness.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

im not falling for this.

I'm with you.. I took yoga with my exgf one time.. high difficulty man. Sweating with not much moving.. craziness.

I know Shaq, Stephon Marbury, and Glen Davis are all basketball players who have taken ballet. I'm sure there are more. I saw a special that had Jordan Farmar doing some Yoga, but it wasn't extremely feminine neccessarily, just a lot of posing.

I know Shaq, Stephon Marbury, and Glen Davis are all basketball players who have taken ballet. I'm sure there are more. I saw a special that had Jordan Farmar doing some Yoga, but it wasn't extremely feminine neccessarily, just a lot of posing.

Its important for everyone to learn balance, coordination and flexibility; ballet, yoga and pilates are great places to for that.

Its important for everyone to learn balance, coordination and flexibility; ballet, yoga and pilates are great places to for that.

Heard it gives you that martial arts balance.

That's good that macho men didn't come in here and throw the thread off.

Back
Top Bottom