NT! I just got dumped vol. bring me lulz

Sooo I just got dumped after 14 months for no reason and my life is extremely lacking in lulz right now.

As I know that NT excels at lulzy pictures, you guys should help a girl out and make me laugh

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Sooo I just got dumped after 14 months for no reason and my life is extremely lacking in lulz right now.

As I know that NT excels at lulzy pictures, you guys should help a girl out and make me laugh
You really sure there's no reason at all? And if this just came outta nowhere with no tension building up...man that's rough. Best ofluck, my man. Just remember the sun always shine after a rainy day. I can't even clown here 'cause this feeling hurts for real.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

single life

Originally Posted by enrique23

hey wj4, that aint a dude
laugh.gif
its a girl that got dumped
He would know that if she posted pics....
nerd.gif

BTW, Lakers ftw
pimp.gif

Brother Kweli - Is that someone getting a Diamond Cutter or is that just a ******ed Stone Cold Stunner?

Diamond Cutter FTW!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn, I can't keep up with the rate of females on NT these days. Gotta be hitting .001% now.

Illuztrious-well played.
laugh.gif

wow, first time seeing a girl post a breakup thread after like 15+ guys did. but feel better. everything happens for a reason. youll find someone better.

a guy dumped you for "no reason"?
grin.gif

sorry, but he must have dumped you for another girl. Guy was no good for you, so move on

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn, I can't keep up with the rate of females on NT these days. Gotta be hitting .001% now.

Illuztrious-well played.
laugh.gif
come on now. give them NT females some credit they at least at .02 by now

Back
Top Bottom